Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Its amazing!

ive just got to say that i love being pregnant, ive just drunk a whole can of Fizzy Fanta and my belly started moving because Molly was kicking! it was so weird watching my belly move!!! I cant wait to see little hands and feet pushing my belly! lol

not suprised she was moving with all that sugar lol

I used to love watching my belly move when pregnant, until I got to about 8 months pregnant, then it just hurt (but thats only because I had big babies lol) xx

i was in the mood for Fanta lol been drinking a few cans recently lol she must like it though lol
Even my cat Luna is loving the baby moving, she just curled up next to my bump and stretched her front paw right over my bump and Molly started moving!! SO SWEET <3 <3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....................................that is sooooo sweet..........you will be such a great mother............ Laughing

wow.. that was so sweet.. Molly must be so excited to see her loving mother...

awww Stephanie, I'm so envious of you at the moment! I absolutely adored being pregnant!! Enjoying the kicking and the movements is such an incredible part of it!!

Just wait until you have to have your glucose test! You have to drink something that tastes like Orange pop loaded with sugar. I have a sweet tooth but that I could barely handle! Hopefully it's not so awful for you.

Just watch out for when she starts to kick up in your ribs, like Lisa said when you get pretty far along it will end up being quite painful at times, but I found laying down or adjusting myself helped. Seeing her feet and arms poke out will be really interesting.