Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

That was disgusting... :(

This morning I was eating my breakfast together with one of my favorite fruit ( of course, it's a banana ).. I was enjoying every bite of it, I almost finished eating it when all of the sudden I saw some holes on the banana left and I saw little fruit worm happily dancing in front of me. ( LOl, )

I almost want to vomit and puke all of the banana's
I know by now my digestive system already killed and tore it apart. But, just thinking I ate and swallowed it is making me completely insane and partly nuts..

And I have these feeling that I will be sick.
LOL, not really.

Haha sorry aya! I know how you feel, but its just too funny! That is DISGUSTING!
I would sue whatever grocery store that banana comes from! lol

Gabs Giggles wrote:
OMG I would die if it happened to me Laughing

I almost feel same.. I just feel I want to faint after I saw the worm happily looking back at me.
But, really I don't want to eat banana anymore. I will kill every banana on our house.

Gabs Giggles wrote:
lol now you're traumatized =P

After that experienced it makes me want to be a slayer of worm infected bananas.

Why didn't I see that worm, I am blaming my craving for banana and for eating and enjoying every bite of the banana.. I should have check it first, if it's infected by a virus, so called fruit worm.

Laughing To me happened the same but a worm crawled on my hand from a plate of Spahghetti.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww well thats put me off eating banannas lol

Guest Guest

OMG.. that is so disturbing.. i hate bugs, and creepycrawlies..and in food no less.. omg.. i'd be traumatized for sure!!

that's as bad as me finding a larvae in soup... and my friend saw a roach come out of his muffin somehow..