Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lavender

SUPER BUMMED!!!!

ok so i was all excited cause i was thinking i would be able to help a friend out by buying them a WWF item they had on a wish list and when i went to buy it the screen popped up saying how residents of Hawaii and MAINE and another state i already forget which, can not purchase ANY WWF items!!!!!! WTH!!!!! i wanted to get a set of the cute little music playing animals for my friend but also for me!! and now i can not!! i am super sad about that, and now i feel bad because i can't give my friend what they were wishing for i was all happy and feeling like christmas season is apon us and wanting to sread that holiday cheer only to have this make me feel like the state-o-maine is killing my holiday mood!!!! so boo you maine boooooooo yooooooou!

Maybe you can use proxy IP address that is not located in Maine.
Ask someone you know if they have proxy IP address that you can use..
maybe this will work, but Im not so sure... but there's no harm in trying..

really? that is really sad...i wonder why that is??

sorry to hear that babe.

ayathon thanks a bunch never thought about that! i will start to do some detective work!

Nor do I. But, maybe there's a way to send you the WWF stuff through a strage sort of trade. Figuring the math, I could send you the stuff you want, and you can send me the equivalent with the non-wwf stuff. Make sense?

One can skirt around those silly rules. After all, they can't say no when someone wants to gift the items to you.

As for your friend, maybe someone else can send them the stuff on your behalf.

Let me know if the trade idea sounds good to you.

there are ip shields you can hide behind, but they are not a good idea as they do leave doors open for virus' and such Sad