Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ HO HO HO.....Santa Claus is coming to town.......HO HO HO ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

AMAZING RARE MYSTERY BOX is a one special Mystery Box that include 20 EXTRA RARE items.......all what you need to do to get one of this Boxes is to post here and if i chose you and you see sign you can chose one number from 1 to 20 and you will receive Item that is hidden in that box.........good luck to all.........

:cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane:

This is sign that tells you that you are winner of AMAZING RARE MYSTERY BOX

When some boxes are taken i will announce what is behind it

SANTA'S PANTRY is another special surprise for you...Santa have a lot of delicious food to share with you and some people who post some AMAZING cute christmas posts will be able to chose 5 Food pieces from Santa's Pantry......if you got some food you will see special sign and you need to tell me what food pieces from Santa's Pantry you want..............good luck to all.........

This is sign that tells you that you are winner of 5 Pieces of Food From SANTA'S PANTRY

when some food is taken i will add new one

This is one of the most lovable Christmas Movie I know..
I have already watch this couple of times and still I want to watch it again..

BTW, Tim Burton is really great.. I love all his film.. Smile

Yay! I always love the Christmas feeling! Just listening to those songs gives me a tingling feeling inside.. Now, if only it will snow here...then it's perfect!! lol~

@ ayathon - I love that movie!! I think it's the greatest too!!..congratulations

Love your graphics Pedja!!! I have something in mind *evil laugh* but I will add it if I have time during Christmas break from my lessons congratulations

hehhehehehe....thank you Spooky...........soooo what are you going to do for this christmas....will you decorate hose or something else....come on.......Smile

here is my new art piece made for °•♥️PoNpİş♥️•° hope you like it./........it's christmas related and it take me about 4-5 hours work......30 minuts to draw it traditional 1 h 30 minuts to lineart it and 2-3 h to color it and made background.......tell me what you think..... Laughing

You guys saw the new smileys ? They are so cute!
:tree2: :smiles: :hoho: :cane: :pen: :teases: :shug: :rudolf: :jump: :rudlof1: :dance2: :lights: ? :good?: ? :carol: :carol2: :peep: :peep2: :swave: :good: :jump: ? :cat1:

OMG they are all AMAZING thank you gabs for information.........Smile

check your doorstep soon......... :tree2: :hoho: ? :rudlof1:

hehhehehehe your welcome there will be A LOT OF PRIZES ...........this is just begin but we need more people here to chat and win prizes...... :hoho:

I so wish I could chat with you guys...but sadly the time just isn't right for me...I wish you all luck! Thanks for the opportunity Pedja!congratulations

awwwwwwwwwww................if you ever find some free time be sure to post anything here....we love to see any new posts......... :tree2:

Me and my pals are a little busy now..
Im so excited for we will open our candy and stuff animal stores tomorrow ( for Christmas bazaar ) and also practising some songs for the Christmas carol..

Smile

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................that's AMAZING ayathon.........going to edite second post with little game....... :cane:

be sure to check...there will be some AMAZING prizes......... :tree2:

I think it's amazing to watch children at Christmas. Just to see their eyes get so large and sparkly when they see all the glitter and lights and trees makes the season special to me. To see through the eyes of a child . . .

:pen:

SashaGirl wrote:
I think it's amazing to watch children at Christmas. Just to see their eyes get so large and sparkly when they see all the glitter and lights and trees makes the season special to me. To see through the eyes of a child . . .

:pen:

Yeah, I remeber when I was a kid how excited I was on christmas night I couldn't get to sleep at all Laughing :dance2:

yeah that is true..........i have doing surprise for all of you....look this thread for an about 1 hour..... :cane:

I love Christmas, it's totally my favourite part of the year!!!

I've seen you have already posted something about Nightmare before Christmas, here's my favourite song:

and here's the Italian version... i post this one too because all the songs of the movie were sang by a very famous italian singer and I really love his voice, more than the original one:

Chiaretta wrote:
I love Christmas, it's totally my favourite part of the year!!!

I've seen you have already posted something about Nightmare before Christmas, here's my favourite song:

and here's the Italian version... i post this one too because all the songs of the movie were sang by a very famous italian singer and I really love his voice, more than the original one:

yeah Chiara that is my favorite song from movie toooo........thank you for sharing it with us.... :tree2: :cane: :tree2:

P.S.
your avatar picture is sooooooo cute i like it very much........ :cane:

and little surprise for you......:hoho:

hhehehehehe....your welcome./............but you need to tell me what 5 pieces of food you want....you can see Santa's Pantry at first page...... :hoho:

yeah it is....going to send food now........thank you far sharing christmas energy around this thread...... :carol:

hii all....i have little question for you....what is your favorite christmas(or some fantasy) movie...............i want to download about 5-6 movies and to give them to my little sister on christmas cause i don't know what to buy her........pleas help me...... :cane:

I really like Nightmare before Christmas, Edward scissor hand, Shriek: deck the halls, Disney Christmas Carol..

SmileSmile

thank you ayah sooooooooomuch.....will go to see trailers of some on youtube now and maybe i download one of this.......i have started to download Enchanted......i saw trailer and like it very much.....can't wait to watch it......... :cane:

Disney Christmas Carol is really cute! I love that story! and also Enchanted is cute and funny! Usually at Christmas I watch some Disney movie!

thank you hun.......i see that this thread don't have much posts.....people don' want to spare christmas feeling ......... ?