Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

A question.... need it answered intime for xmas haha

So this is more for the lads but for the girls aswell...

So my bf is 23 and i havent a clue what to get him...Anyone got any ideas?

Hes into computer games, lego(Models) misfits and all the other stuff men his age are in to.....

He dont want jewlery and he has alot of deodrant and body cosmetic things from my family and his family so what else can i get...

Ideas anyone??

oh and does anyone know where i can get cheap polymer clay...Pm me that bit tho please

Lucky Strike wrote:
try a miniatur car Smile they aaaaaaaalways looove those..

Hummm very true. They do have some little minature cars that yiu have to build up yourself....Sounds like a good idea for a stocking filler =D.

What about a nice jacket, coat or a nice shirt. Something that really catches your eye and makes him look really good. So then, whenever he wears it, you can always point out that he looks really attractive in it. Just an idea. congratulations

Guest Guest

My brother is 21, and also a gamer. I know it can be hard to find a gift for guys, it's even hard to find one for my husband and he's 35! So I have a few ideas for you!

- a skin or hard case for his phone
- a skin for his laptop (think: game theme)
- a ticket to the "Video Game Expo" in your city (if you have one)
- a ticket to the "Auto/Car show" in your city (if you have one)
- portable case for his game console, games & accessories
- box to store his video games
- a new wallet **
- electric razor ****

** That's one of the gifts I'm getting my husband this year!

****I got an electric razor for my husband when we where just dating... probably 9 or 10 years ago, and he still says it's the BEST gift I ever got him! Also, every few years I can buy him replacement blades, that that's an easy gift idea that year!

How about a gift certificate from the local airport for a flight over your town? I don't know what they run there, but my husband's flying club offers them for about 50€ for a 15-20 minute flight in a small plane and most of the people who have them, really enjoy the flight.

what about an 'experience day'?

You can get them so they can do ralley car driving, sky diving....just about anything really lol.

Aww thanks for the ideas everyone. Im surly taking all thease ideas on board and im going to go look all thease ideas up now.

I hope i can get him a pressie for christmas day =/

Ugh and iv just thought...i need to get something sharpish cause we have been together 5 years tomrrow haha