Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

My pet with its new x-mass clothes!!! :D

love it hun!

I get fed up of seeing everyones pets looking the same, all wearing that weeks new clothes...yours looks great

your pet looks fab hun! i will admit all i do is make Lin Yao wear this weeks clothes, i should try to be a bit more spontanious (cant spell it lol)

Tiddly Winks likes to wear the new stuff on Mondays, but generally after that, she tries to dress in lots of other stuff. This is probably my favorite Christmas outfit of hers. I really love the colors.

lea75 wrote:
love it hun!

I get fed up of seeing everyones pets looking the same, all wearing that weeks new clothes...yours looks great

thank you Smile I was never good with the "fixed" outfits but usuallu i fail I guess this time i did it right!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
your pet looks fab hun! i will admit all i do is make Lin Yao wear this weeks clothes, i should try to be a bit more spontanious (cant spell it lol)

If you like the new clothes then why not? I personally prefer those so Smile But i'm peculliar Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Tiddly Winks likes to wear the new stuff on Mondays, but generally after that, she tries to dress in lots of other stuff. This is probably my favorite Christmas outfit of hers. I really love the colors.

Great sweater!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if i spelled it right.. the clothing .. the coat) SHe looks like she is ready for ice skating!!!!!

blastertoyo wrote:
wow very creative!!

thank you Smile

Wow your pets look so festive!! :tree2: Very creative...some pets just wear the same this weeks outfits. I like to mix up the new stuff with old stuff. ?