Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

The most amazing site for kids!

I posted this last year, but thought I would remind you all of it

With this site you can send your children (you can do one for adults as well!) a personal video from Santa at the North Pole!!
You personalise it with your childs name, a few details of them and a few pictures...the look on my girls faces this morning was amazing!

This is the one I did for Phoebe, so you can get an idea of the message you get :hoho:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/PkgA2Ej-_Gn5JCaaw-BKHA

Her face was an absoloute picture...almost had me it tears lol

I did one for Jadine as well, but unfortunately her name is not in their data base so he didnt actually say her name...but she still loved it though. He told Jadine that she had to start looking after her little sister (which is what I'm always telling her lol) and her jaw just dropped lol...and funny enough she helped Phoebe get ready for school this morning Laughing

I'm making the most of it with Jadine this year as she will be 9 in March and think this will be the last year she truley 'believes' in Santa Sad

I don't know, I'm forty and I still believe. Smile I stopped believing when I was a teenager, but now today, the concest of Santa is one that I now believe in. I don't believe in the elves or the North Pole, but the essence of love and generosity that Santa represents is something that I still do believe in.

It may also be that I have watched the Polar Express a few too many times. congratulations

Thank you! Lea, There is also in spanish!!!, I will send the link to my sister for my little niece
:rudolf:

Amazing!
I think that if someone sent me this, I would have been really amazed, hahaha!

What a cool site. I sent it to my daughter so she could do it for my two Grandkids. Ethan is 6 and Hannah is 7. They were atonished. Especially when Santa told Ethan he needed to work on stop sucking his thumb.lol Thanks for the link Lea! Smile