Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Wow so quiet!

I just thought I'd jump up and down like a crazy person and say:

Is anyone here?

It's quieter than the Chicago cemetery at midnight around here. I just wanted to see if anyone else is around or has Christmas been so totally busy for all of you?

Here's hoping everyone has a lovely week. :jump:

well that's one person. Smile Hope you're having a lovely evening. Here's it's really midnight. congratulations But we are seven hours ahead of Chicago. congratulations

I've been here on and off all day, it sure does seem so quite!! It must be because of the busyness of Christmas!

So how are you doing today Yvette? Or should I say how was your day?

It's only 3:20 here ( Only 40 min until the new items), so it's still pretty early.

Just woke up and am about to go on PS to have a look at the new items. It didn't snow last night, although the weather said it would. I am relieved that it didn't. Even though it is pretty.

Hi! I'm here finally, even if I'm very busy with Christmas business and my last exams!! I don't even have decorated Maù's house properly yet :lights:

I'm here! But I have to do the dishes! Bleh! Today I also have to do a lot of laundry so double bleh! Laughing Anyway, hope everyone has a great week! congratulations

I have some laundry hanging outside, will get the ironing done when my head stops hurting. I am so psyched about Christmas, have sent out tons of gifts, cards, and other fun stuff. It's been a fun holiday season, but wow, I can't believe how many gifts we still got crammed under the tree. Smile

I am here and there (Especially there solving Picross).Schools got so loud and is queiting (With all those classes when the Teachers adviser and the Principal and Other teachercome) And Tests. But I am in a straight line with a bump in a 10 miles or so.