Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

So excited!!!!!

I've finally finished my Christmas shopping!!! :cane: ? :carol: :dance2: ?

Only got the food shopping left to do, but feel so much better to finally have the presents finished. I still have a load of housework to do, but now I feel like I can start getting excited about Christmas!!!

well done hun!!!!! bet its like having a massive weight off your shoulders congratulations cant wait until i finish congratulations xxxx

i dont know why buy this year it seems that my xmas shopping list never ends!!! theres always somebody els that needs a gift! oh well.. its a good thing i love to shop! ♥️

I've normally finished my shopping by the end of November, so this is really, really late for me and I was starting to stress lol

Think I might treat myself to a congratulatory drink this evening  santa_10.gif

yay!!!!! I sort of finished mine on Sunday too. Now I'm waiting for the delivery stuff. Still have several bears to make, but that's being done while watching Spirited Away this afternoon.

Still have to make three bears, but they are all cut out, and I the sewing is going to be quick. Smile

awww, I love those Miyazaki movies Yvette! I'm hoping for someone to complete my list with Christmas, haha!

Well done, Lisa!
I've finished my shopping really early, and am really happy I got it over and done with actually. The tree is up and all the presents are underneath it!