Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Free Chameleons!!!!!!!

One of my friends is in the process of leaving the game and has given me her two breeding Chameleons (sp). I told her I'd take very good care of them and now I am going to start breeding them for all of you. These are the iguanas that change color and I have two offspring now in the nursery. I'll be trying to breed them each day, till I get an offspring male, then I will be trying with two different sets.

If you are interested in having one, let me know here, or post to my wall. I'll start of list of those who are interested in them. This is purebred iguanas, btw. Smile You can see them in my Dino Den.

Edit: Please understand that from now on, I am only sending pets to people who fall within the perimeters of PSFC rules, active members with 20+ postings. I am doing this because I want to help people out, but not because I want to get used by people I don't know. If you are on the forum for a time and I get to know you, then I have no problems helping you out.

When you send FRs please send them with a note. I ignored two this morning because I thought they were randoms. Also, see my conditions above. I hate having to include conditions, but I do not want to be used by people I do not know at all.

I have presently two in baskets, and will answer these as I get them. I don't use the potions or idols on these, so it may take awhile. I'll PM when the pets are ready.