Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

WTB: CC LE Item, can anyone help? xx

Hi everyone,
is there anyone that can help me out? i really dont want to miss out on getting the LE item as i have bought the other two Sad
I dont have any 5999s at the moment, but i could get some next week, if you dont mind waiting xx i hope someone can help xx thanks xx

OMG HUN!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much. I thought i would have missed out on it. Please tell me what i can do to help in return xxxx

Kivie beat me to it. I was going to send one too. Glad you got it. Smile

I love this forum. How everyone helps everyone else out is just so Christmassy.

yeah Steph you deserve it....................wish i will be able to help you sometime .....you are AMAZING and this site is AMAZING.....thank you PSFC :cane:

Everyone here is so AMAZING.. I hope I can help you some other time too Steph.. Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG HUN!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much. I thought i would have missed out on it. Please tell me what i can do to help in return xxxx

............................ I am soo happy to give something to you Steph for all you have done for me and PSFC. You truly are an amazing creature.....

All I would love in return is for you to have a wonderful Christmas.... and give lil molly a little rub on the belly for me....