Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

If you could writte a leter to Santa..

For the flippin snow to go away and stay away. This country hasn't had this much snow in years ...and I don't like it :lights:

You know what...I did write a letter to santa this year and he replied haha...

Thats only cause my little brother asked me to write one aswell and see if he wouldnt get me some hello kitty things because my brother couldnt affort it with his pocket money....Bless him.

Sop anyways... i decided to write one with him and my bf replied and sent it back to his house....Like posted it throught the door and walked off haha..

Its when kiddies get a letter from santa...their faces loite up so much!

I'd ask him to give my husband a good job with good working conditions and one that would make him happy. :smiles:

Guest Guest
I sent a letter to Santa from Cameron for the 2nd year now. We are very lucky because 100'ds of our retired postal workers volunteer to get together and reply to each and every letter. It's an amazing!

I did not write to Santa for myself... but if I could I would only ask for 2 things...
1. That my family and all friends be healthy
2. That I can be a Stay-at-home-mom for another year (not have to find a new job and go back to work, and not have to place my daughter in a daycare with total and complete strangers.)

i wold wish that my sister health finally keep good........as you maybe know my sister has some really bad health problems 6 years ago when she was 7 years old and she spent 7 months in hospital and needed to take about 20 different medicines every day and after 7 months doctors decided to let her to go home.......her health was going good and good and more good from day to day but when doctors decided to cancel some medicines her health will go worse and few months ago they canceled her all medicins and she don't need to take any now.........i wish to her health stay good and to she don't need to take any medicines .......this is my best wish.....but also as anyone else wish for a lot of candies and toys and everything else that is a part of Christmas.....hahahaha......HO HO HO.....merry christmas.......... :carol:

If I can write a letter to Santa, I would ask for a genie in a lamp with countless wishes ( so that I could share my wishes with everyone ).. :smiles: :smiles: :tree2:

May auspiciousness be unto all,May Peace be unto all,May fullness be unto all,May prosperity be unto all,May all be happy,May all be free from disabilities,May we all look the good in the others,May none suffer from sorrow.

kasijab wrote:
For the flippin snow to go away and stay away. This country hasn't had this much snow in years ...and I don't like it :lights:

hehe! I hope Smile As i hate the rainy days i can feel you

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
You know what...I did write a letter to santa this year and he replied haha...

Thats only cause my little brother asked me to write one aswell and see if he wouldnt get me some hello kitty things because my brother couldnt affort it with his pocket money....Bless him.

Sop anyways... i decided to write one with him and my bf replied and sent it back to his house....Like posted it throught the door and walked off haha..

Its when kiddies get a letter from santa...their faces loite up so much!

The story with your brother and your boyfriend is really sweet! You must feel really lucky!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'd ask him to give my husband a good job with good working conditions and one that would make him happy. :smiles:

May yur wish come true!!! I really wish both of you the best

yellownancy wrote:
I sent a letter to Santa from Cameron for the 2nd year now. We are very lucky because 100'ds of our retired postal workers volunteer to get together and reply to each and every letter. It's an amazing!

I did not write to Santa for myself... but if I could I would only ask for 2 things...
1. That my family and all friends be healthy
2. That I can be a Stay-at-home-mom for another year (not have to find a new job and go back to work, and not have to place my daughter in a daycare with total and complete strangers.)

Awww... As for the #2.. Think possitive!!! You never know how things are going to turn out congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i wold wish that my sister health finally keep good........as you maybe know my sister has some really bad health problems 6 years ago when she was 7 years old and she spent 7 months in hospital and needed to take about 20 different medicines every day and after 7 months doctors decided to let her to go home.......her health was going good and good and more good from day to day but when doctors decided to cancel some medicines her health will go worse and few months ago they canceled her all medicins and she don't need to take any now.........i wish to her health stay good and to she don't need to take any medicines .......this is my best wish.....but also as anyone else wish for a lot of candies and toys and everything else that is a part of Christmas.....hahahaha......HO HO HO.....merry christmas.......... :carol:

I really hope so.. Atleast she is ok now And I don't see ANY reason for that to change congratulations So just go, give her a hug and don't worry I'm really possitive that things always turn out just fine Smile

ayathon wrote:
If I can write a letter to Santa, I would ask for a genie in a lamp with countless wishes ( so that I could share my wishes with everyone ).. :smiles: :smiles: :tree2:

Hehe! That's really generous of you! I would looooooove to have such a present myself! congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
May auspiciousness be unto all,May Peace be unto all,May fullness be unto all,May prosperity be unto all,May all be happy,May all be free from disabilities,May we all look the good in the others,May none suffer from sorrow.

:pen: :pen: :pen:

if i could write to santa... for now, think i would write:

dear santa,
please let my family b happy always, that's the best gift i would like to hv for now.

merry xmas!! Smile