Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

BAck in playing PS

I am back in PS. I am so happy cause Winter holidays and I finally have time to get everything sorted out.

yay! glad to see you back luka! i hope you had a great winter holiday!!

Thank you! I am making list of 20. Things I want to do in January.CAn't think the last 2 Laughing I missed you a lot!!!

How much requests I have to accpet and send back. Laughing But I will be more in a creative mood in January than Pet Society mood.

It was unexpected. and Laughing Blank faces just creep me out Laughing It is funny but creepy.

NICE TO HEAR THAT LUKA! HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY!!

Great! Better than before! (probably cause no school) Laughing

Lucky Strike wrote:
Lucky you!

I'm slow on ps these days.. I always check and do the basic but.. we need new stuff

New stuff in PS or in RL. But I will to be slow in PS next week (I have a lot of drawing to do(No, not for school))

I rarelly visit at all anymore.. It's getting really tiresome for me.. I get my money mostly from the built items, lottery, occassional reselling and well.. fruits and trading (even trading is slow these days.. i don't have much time in front of the computer Ashamed )

do you like the new stuff ? Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
I rarelly visit at all anymore.. It's getting really tiresome for me.. I get my money mostly from the built items, lottery, occassional reselling and well.. fruits and trading (even trading is slow these days.. i don't have much time in front of the computer Ashamed )

do you like the new stuff ? Smile

Yup! But not too much. It reminds of syringes :shivers: .

you hate needles?

I don't have a problem.. I actually tend to not getting my eyes away from the needle.. crazy me..