Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Ive ordered my new phone! Cant wait!!!!

Well, for any of you who know me really well, i love my mobiles! I havent bought a new one in over a year....(yes thats a long time for me lol)
So when I saw this phone i had to have it, the phone that ive ordered is.......
 unname10.jpg
The HTC Wildfire Android Phone!

Ive never owned an android phone before so i thought i would start off with something that has great reviews. This phone was even sold out within days of being on sale so its got to be good. I cant wait for it to get here but with the post being in a bad way in the UK at the moment it may take a little longer to get here......EEEEEEEEEEEEK! I cant wait!!!!
Has anyone else got an android type phone??

thats the phone that Jadines Dad has. It took him a long time time to get used to it, in fact I had to stop him from sending it back at one stage lol, but now he absoloutely loves it and wouldnt part it with for anything Smile

It's a great phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooo!!! i cant wait!!! I love getting a new phone - all the new things to work out how to use!! Im like a kid! lol
Even Dan loves the look of it, so he said that if he likes mine when it comes he wants me to order one....which means im going to have to buy a new cover so we can tell ours apart, ive seen this lovely pink one with flowers on the back congratulations

Oooh wow hope your new phone doesn't take too long to be delivered : )
I've personally never had an Android phone but my boyfriend has the HTC HD2 and he likes it congratulations

this will be my first android phone, i was going to try an iphone but all my mates say that they have so many glitches and things that go wrong, but i havent seen a single bad review about this phone which is supposed to be very simular congratulations
looks like HTC phones are taking the world by storm congratulations

YAY! I just had an email! my phone should be here tomorrow between 8am-6pm!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got this phone today ...and am I confused or what !! Even typing on the keypad is hard cos I keep hitting the wrong keys and then get told that it is the wrong password ...will take me ages to get used to it I think !