Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Any New years resolutions?

So I was wondering if anyone has set any New Year resolutions? Or if anyone stuck to the ones they set last year?

I dont bother as I learnt a long time ago that I never stick to them lmao

My REsolution (I posted in my Diary, but will change cause I changed my mind Ashamed )
Give myself every month 20 goals:
January:
1. Give names to all Creatures I created
2. Create total 10 Creatures (4 already created, but will draw one again)
3. REad 5 Books (Read 1)
4. Have 50 Marks for Nintendo DS (25 Euros) (already have 30 MArks)
5. Draw 10 year old Marie (My imaginary Character)
6. Draw total 3 Places in the Creatures (1 drawen)
7. Sort books (The hardest of all Laughing)
8. Draw Assasin Marie
9. Draw 16 year old Marie
10. Create a total of 2 Griddlers (1 created)
11. Solve 20 Grridlers for January DONE
12. Increase care for Beauty (Hadn't time cause of School)
13. PLay to e2 on the Trumpet
14. Know one Song
15. Be Apprentice Chef inPS
16. DEcorate the Restaurant in RC (About time)
17. Craete a Stained Glass for my Room
18. Create a Legend for Creatures (NEarly done, and need to draw it in a comic)
19. Draw Vampire Marie
20. Create a Comic(3 of about 7 panels done)

I have never had a New Year's resolution in my life, never needed to, but this year Im determined to get my driving licence.Ive postponed this for way too long, I think its time! Laughing

My New Years resolution was to not be so scatterbrained, but it's been two days and I already broke it.

Actually, one of the things I am going to do is get rid of junk before we plan to move sometime this year!!!!!!

Mine is to make sure that when Molly is here that we all start eating properly, i dont want her to go through the things i went through in school because I was overweight. I want her to have the best start possible x

A Question. Are you the only one that makes resolutions in your family or if you ask someone no in PSFC?

My answer: Yes

The only resolution I made, is enjoy life more, as in being more conscious about everything. Other typical resolutions are welcome as well, but for me this one is the most important. I would say a good health, but that's a bit ironic I guess, I just have to be happy that my RA is under control and keep hoping it stays the way it is now. Hence the enjoying life more.

Tromo3 wrote:
A Question. Are you the only one that makes resolutions in your family or if you ask someone no in PSFC?

My answer: Yes

My girls are too young to make resolutions yet, and my son is just not interested lol

Sophie I'm really glad you have your RA under control hun, I know how much it takes over your life when you are having a flare...I really hope 2011 is a relatively pain free year for you xxx

lea75 wrote:
Sophie I'm really glad you have your RA under control hun, I know how much it takes over your life when you are having a flare...I really hope 2011 is a relatively pain free year for you xxx

Thanks honey, I wish you the same!

well i have new year resolution every year like to stop eating tons of chocolates......to find something to do that is more important to minimize time that i spent on PC but didn't done any jet......LOL.....well my new resolution for this year is to be more addicted to my drawings and to spend more time drawing and improving my skills.....and to draw something important not just PS characters .....and to try to help everyone as much as i can........ :tree2: