Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

The new items are out!!!

love them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMAZING week im soooooooooooo happy bought all of them except the bed so expensive

esperia, check your door. Smile

I went nuts buying stuff, but love it. I have already decorated three rooms, and that's the most I have ever done with one theme. That's how much I love it!!!

I will buy everything (Spent all money on clothes).

I think that the Music Boy with the Monkey playing Cymbals should be in the items (I think it should be digging and rose in bundle)

I added it up and it's gonna take 85 cc's this week.I guess they thought everybody bought the cc's on sale last week.I couldn't afford them right after Christmas. Terrible time to put that sale up. Love the new stuff though. Very different and cool.Just wish there wasnt' so much cc stuff. I know everybody can't afford it. Sad

I've treated myself to a few cc items which I probably would not of got if the cc's were not on offer!

However I havent got all the cc items, as there is just too much this week

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!! I love love love this week! I've even been listening to songs from the Phantom of the opera so much since I started to decorate Yawo's room. I'm so unbelievably thrilled to get these items in pet society! Its good to see some of the cc items "just arrived", I would really be upset if they weren't. It really does seem like an expensive week, but that hasn't stopped me from decorating the best I can. So happy!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
So... What did you bought??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not all of them! only i wish i could! i don't buy cc anymore! and i bought a few furnitures and other stuff that i distributed in my rooms! congratulations

Chaplain Kokonee insisted on getting the pipe organ for her chapel! It is newly installed, so look forward to some great music on Sunday!