• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

In the hot seat - Tiddly Winks!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
yay....my favorite is green to....but i prefer LIME GREEN....xD

What was your favorite game in childhood...... Laughing

I always loved putting puzzles together over playing games. My dad used to have these 2000 piece puzzles that he would put together and we would sometimes help. I think I like puzzles more than games. I do remember that my friend across the street had an arcade game and we used to play brickyard (like breakout), which was fun, too.

I have a few questions, but I don't want to post them at a seperate post continuously because that'll be classed as spamming.
I hope I'm doing this right:

1. What do you prefer more? Fast food od traditional food?
2. What kind/type of food you eat daily?
3. How did you meet Sven?

You can 'no comment' the 3rd question because it's too personal, but then again, I know it's veird from my side to love hearing how did certain people meet.

My mom and dad met at mum's workplace and it really was love at first sight! Smile

Lazar wrote:
I have a few questions, but I don't want to post them at a seperate post continuously because that'll be classed as spamming.

Traditional. I like to live healthy and stopped eating french fries some years ago in an attempt to lose weight (it worked). Now I eat them very rarely, but tend to try and cook healthy, without a lot of oils and such. I'm trying to get better at making casseroles and things that don't require a lot of oils or fat.

For breakfast, it's either pancakes, or müsli with jogurt and raspberry marmalade. For lunch, it varies as that is our main meal here, so it can be something as easy as pasta noodles, or something as complex as roulade, schnitzel or fish bordalaise. Smile When I'm alone, I sometimes forget to eat, because my writing goes a bit nuts, so those are my pizza / pasta moments. For dinner, bread rolls or bread with cheese or meat, but again, that varies.

Sven was my email pen pal back in 1993. We met face to face in 1994 when he was on a business trip in Houston and a year later we got married.

Nice about your parents.

are u still in love with ur Sven????????which is the secret for an ideal wedding?????

esperia wrote:
are u still in love with ur Sven????????which is the secret for an ideal wedding?????

If I wasn't we would not still be married.

So, of course, I still love Sven very much. The secret for an ideal marriage (I think that's what you're trying to ask) is to listen to one another, to be interested in the feelings and thoughts of the other, and to trust and love that person without condition. It's not something that we work at, it just is what it is.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Traditional. I like to live healthy and stopped eating french fries some years ago in an attempt to lose weight (it worked). Now I eat them very rarely, but tend to try and cook healthy, without a lot of oils and such. I'm trying to get better at making casseroles and things that don't require a lot of oils or fat.

For breakfast, it's either pancakes, or müsli with jogurt and raspberry marmalade. For lunch, it varies as that is our main meal here, so it can be something as easy as pasta noodles, or something as complex as roulade, schnitzel or fish bordalaise. Smile When I'm alone, I sometimes forget to eat, because my writing goes a bit nuts, so those are my pizza / pasta moments. For dinner, bread rolls or bread with cheese or meat, but again, that varies.

Sven was my email pen pal back in 1993. We met face to face in 1994 when he was on a business trip in Houston and a year later we got married.

Nice about your parents.

Thank you for answering all 3 of my questions. I love your daily menu, especially the schnitzel because I eat it here once a week.

You 2 got married that fast? congratulations Wow, amazing, no words.

Tromo3 wrote:
What is your favorite movie genre?And Why?

Probably fantasy. I love fantasy stories, cartoons, and magic. Old cartoons are the best, because of the work that went into them. But I also like the classic fish out of water scenarios like 'Kate and Leopold'. Smile Why? I don't know, I just find something really appealing with fantasy, perhaps because I'm a writer, and that takes a certain amount of fantasy if the story is going to be good.

Have you ever felt that you were in another world of Magic?

Tromo3 wrote:
Have you ever felt that you were in another world of Magic?

I have had dreams or visions of it while sleeping, but the answer is actually no. Sometimes when I write, I do feel myself a part of the story and feel emotions from it, but to actually do as you describe, the answer is no.

Tromo3 wrote:
Do you love Operas and Classical music concerts?

Very much so. Today, we got an invitation to attend a classical music concert, so we will be attending one on the eighth of February.

If you could choose to have any dog or cat what breeds would they be?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Are you superstitious? Smile

No, but I do believe in aspects of the supernatural.

I do too. I remember the thread you've made about the ghost sitting on your bed and I really believed it, because the similar thing happened to me.

Have you experienced anything supernatural other then the man sitting on your bed? I really want to hear stories about it. Smile

Tromo3 wrote:
If you could choose to have any dog or cat what breeds would they be?

I think I may be allergic to dogs, so I would not get a dog. But if I could, I would like to get a Maine Coon cat. See picture for an idea of what sort of cat I would like to have.

Lazar wrote:

Have you experienced anything supernatural other then the man sitting on your bed? I really want to hear stories about it. Smile

Yes, If you read further up, you'll see a transcript of a dream I had. I feel that there were aspects of that that felt real to me, but it's all based on assumption. I have since that posting felt his presence with me. I have asked who he was, but he only indicated to me that he meant us no harm. I'd rather not go into to much detail about this though. I want to make it clear that I do not live in a sort of fantasy world or that I'm a bit flighty, as that is not the case. I live in the here and now, but the fact remains that I have had some rather strange experiences.

Tiddly Winks wrote:

I think I may be allergic to dogs, so I would not get a dog. But if I could, I would like to get a Maine Coon cat. See picture for an idea of what sort of cat I would like to have.

And who's real life kitty does this cat remind you of?
Now...let me see about some other great questions...mmmm....
Tell us about your first Teddy Bear? Was he a gift, from whom?
Is it true you are really crazy? hee hee!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Who is your favorite composer ?

My favorite modern composer is John Rutter. He composes some lovely English church choral music. My favorite classical composer is probably Bach. I love 'Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring'. I also like Pachelbel's 'Canon in D' (That's my absolute favorite classical piece).

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

And who's real life kitty does this cat remind you of?

Yours, Einstein.

Now...let me see about some other great questions...mmmm....
Tell us about your first Teddy Bear? Was he a gift, from whom?

My first teddy bear is named Mischa, and was given to me by my sister back when we actually got along. He was a K-Mart Santa bear from 1987. My first handmade teddy bear is named Kalle and he's a beige plush bear.

You tell me. But, yeah, I think I'm a bit nuts, but I'm harmless.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Who is your favorite composer ?

My favorite modern composer is John Rutter. He composes some lovely English church choral music. My favorite classical composer is probably Bach. I love 'Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring'. I also like Pachelbel's 'Canon in D' (That's my absolute favorite classical piece).

yes.....i am absolutely in love with Canon in D.......... Laughing

wow i don't know what to ask...there is soooo much intrasting thing i didn't know about you...........this thread is AMAZING...... congratulations

well.....what historical period do you like most......... congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:

You tell me. But, yeah, I think I'm a bit nuts, but I'm harmless.

Yeah, I know, "It takes one to know one!"

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

wow i don't know what to ask...there is soooo much intrasting thing i didn't know about you...........this thread is AMAZING...... congratulations

well.....what historical period do you like most......... congratulations

Thank you. Smile My favorite historical period is probably the late 1800's. In American literature it was during the transcendental writers, and in the UK, the Victorian age and the industrial revolution. The theme we had in PS some time ago is probably one of my favorites (Steampunk). It amazes me how much things have changed over time.

Tromo3 wrote:
Do love Ghost stories?

Yes, I do. Just watched The Ghost and Mrs. Muir on DVD and it was amazing. I am now trying to find out if I can get the show on DVD (I don't think it's been released yet...pity).

Tromo3 wrote:
Does Classical music hypnotize you?

No, but I can sometimes use it to go into Meditation. I have been known to write especially emotional stuff when listening to it, but I don't get hypnotized by it.

What hobbies you have other than making Teddy Bears and Writing?

Guest Guest
What else (other than PSFC, writing & teddy bears) do you like to do in your spare time or as a hobby?

Tromo3 wrote:
What hobbies you have other than making Teddy Bears and Writing?

I love to sew my clothes, singing, reading (mostly fan fiction), classic movies, listening to music, spending time with Sven, and playing PS, Happy Pets, or Petville. Smile

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Which countries would you like to visit?

I would love to one day go to Australia, New Zealand, or see the Great Wall of China. I think one fine day, we're going to jump in a plane and fly to Singapore to see our friend there. I'd also love to see other parts of Canada.

yellownancy wrote:
What else (other than PSFC, writing & teddy bears) do you like to do in your spare time or as a hobby?

Tromo already asked that. Smile Read up a bit more.

Kokonee wrote:
What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor?

That's hard, I love ice cream. I guess my favorite is white chocolate chip, or mocha.

Gabs Giggles wrote:
In which ancient culture would you have wanted to live in?

I would have to say during the Middle Ages and King Arthur's time. I love the Autherian legends.

Tromo3 wrote:
Do you write literature other than stories?

Yes, I wrote a 370 page novel some years ago called 'The Vow of Silence', which is about a fictional Monastery in Switzerland. I put a great deal of work into the book and am waiting for the day when I get inspired to write another.

What is your all-time favorite art piece? (can be anything, photography, painting, sculptures)

Toulouse wrote:
What is your all-time favorite art piece? (can be anything, photography, painting, sculptures)

I don't really have one.

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give her?

Gabs Giggles wrote:
If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give her?

I would tell her to not be afraid of being herself or of telling the truth. It may be painful, but the truth is something very profound and it would save one a great deal of 'trouble' later on. That's a great question, and it reminds me of a movie I watched about a 27 year old woman who did meet up with her former self. It's called 'Only Yesterday'.

lea75 wrote:
How did you and Sven meet?

Lazar already asked that. Sven and I were email pen pals when I was a student at the university.

Ashamed sorry hun I thought I'd read through all the posts lol

If money were no object, what would you buy for yourself and for Sven (you can only have one object each!)