Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Happy Tuesday!

So how is everyone today?

I've had a lovely quiet morning as Phoebe went back to school today
She is not fully better, but the doctor is now saying that she has asthmatic tendancies (they wont diagnose asthma in under 5's) and given her an inhaler which has made a huge difference.

Mind you I had a quiet morning, but didnt get to enjoy it....I spent most of the morning catching up with the ironing Sad Oh well, it has to be done, and at least the sun is shining lol

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Yesterday I bought 7 R.L. Stine books and my Mother bought The Historian from Elizabeth Kostova. I will spend the whole day reading when I buy 2 LE today.

I think I won't buy Nintendo DS cause every time I save money the money is used for books. And How many Novels I haven't read that I have in my house.

Here the sun is shining too(After a lot of dayss of smog).

Happy Snoozeday...I mean Tuesday.

I missed choir rehearsal last night. Had a tummy ache. I wasn't nauseous, but my stomach was cramping up. Hubby had it too, so we both must have caught the creeping crud that's been around.

Other than that, I have been working on a story for the past few days, which I am really excited about. I was worried because I thought after I posted a chapter to the fan fiction site and no one responded, that I would take it down and quit, but I am so psyched about it, that I'm going to write it and hope for the best.

Once it's finished, then I will post it. But, I guess I really do rely on feedback and when none comes in, then I start to feel discouraged and blah.

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow I will be okay, because I want to go and sew my new dress for our Shakespearian choir performance. It's going to be some work.

I also have another bear in the making to give to a facebook pal.

I'm sure your friend will love it hun, and I hope you and Sven are feeling better now xx

My son got sent home from school today. Someone in his class thought it would be funny to pull his chair away as he went to sit down and he fell and banged his head. He had a mild concussion, headache, slurring words and not walking very straight, but luckily he came round quickly and is back to his normal lively self now lol

I'm off to be now, I've been tying not to go to bed to early, but give up, I'm shattered...night all xx

It's still Tuesday here.
I am visiting with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law are here too. We have gathered together during this sad time. My sister died last Thursday after a brief battle with a very aggressive cancer. So it is good to support each other right now.
And it is sunny out! It is raining at home and the rivers are at flood levels.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you all xx

today is now officially wednesday for most of you, but it is still tuesday for me and i just got home from computer class (work related computer class) and my brain is all mush from the boredom!

glad to be home now and on psfc!!!

Today was hectic, I woke up very early to do homework and floorplans, only to find out I was the only one who did them. Sometimes I think Im too responsible =P

Happy late tuesday/new wednesday Laughing

I'm having so much housework to do after holidays that I'm getting crazy!!! I clean and clean, but it never ends! I want a ROBOT! >.
Yesterday I bought the PS limited item one minute before midnight. I think I forget things I shouldn't do Sad

Anyway, hugs for you, girls! Have a wonderful day congratulations

Hi again everyone.

Stas, I'm thinking of you, and sending lots of hugs your way. I'm praying for your family too.