Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

A really busy life!

It's almost 10am here, so it's tome for me to go to music school. I am there all day long every single day.. I have lots of classes, and most of them are fun, and really interesting. One day I was in music school from 7am to 11pm lol... And as how much scary it sounds, I really like it and enjoy it. congratulations

Along with 17 subjects I have, there are also some voluntary auditions where we all play together and perform live on lots of city events.

Does anyone have a busy life like I have?

yeah my is pretty bussy to but i don't spend much time in school........... congratulations

well i get out from bed at 7 am and go to school at 7:30 am........then i am in school until 2 pm..........then i am at home for 3 or 4 hours and then i go to my music classes at 6 pm ant i am there until 7:55 pm then i need to run on another part of toen do my dance classes that start at 8 pm and end at 11 pm in best case LOL sometimes before concerts we have training for 4-5 hours at day.......and when i get home at about 11: 30 pm i am death.....LOL.....this days are really stressful for me....i have BIG concert at 26 January with my orchestra ....we will play 11 compositions ..... congratulations can't wait..... we play some AMAZING compositions and if i find way to record them will post here to all of you see them......and then on 30 of Januray i have big concert with my dance gruop....we will have concerts for about 3 hours of playing....well i don't play all time but there is much work....costumes and everything........ congratulations pretty bussy this days.... congratulations

jeepers u guys are busy!!!! when i was a teenager i spent alot of time (tooo much time just hanging out with my friends LOL) i would consider my life busy now as well but in a much different way, as i am now a ma ma i spend my day looking after my two boys, Levi 2 and Gabriel 7 months so my days are choc full of running around and chasing levi,, AND gabe as he now crawls EVERYWHERE and tries to eat EVERYTHING!!! Levi likes to climb anything and everything in the house, i also do ALOT of laundry its amazing to me how much there is to do, so there u have it busy but waaaay different, and i wouldn't change it for the world. Smile

Not in the sense that you do but i'm also tooootally swamped these days..

New things (laptop) so i have to fix it, go to the dentist, social calls (maaaaaaaaaaaaany), see my other half every single day (best part of the day), rest a bit, exams are coming up (i should be reading ), some games i want to play, task i have to do in and out of the house that i always postpone... and.. sleep

my day starts at 7am and I'm normally on the go till 11pm, though I'm often woken up by my youngest during the night as well lol

I seem to be constantly running around after the kids, housework, cooking, cleaning, ironing, shopping, refereeing the kids arguments lol, playing with them....by the time they are in bed I'm shattered lol....plus I now have homework to do....no wonder I have a head ache lmao

Yes, I am busy too...
Since I started my fist ever job, I've been busy lately, Doing some link building, creating some advertisement on google, yahoo and MSN..
But I do enjoying it, since it is my first job and it's quite easy since I am in the office... but I have a price to pay for accepting this kind of job.. I rarely visit Antoinette.. it's a good thing weekends is my off.. XD