Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

TGI Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

friday10.gif

This week has literally whipped by and so what's on your schedule for today? I'd so love to be this cat and hang out sleeping, purring and eating. Smile But, alas real life won't let me do that, so I am off to the grocery store to stock up on ramon noodles and tuna fish. congratulations

Sven just came in and said 'it's freezing cold'. Oh great, but then he opened the balcony door and now I'm really cold.

So how's your Friday shaping up? Have you got any cool plans for the weekend?

Anyone excited about the new items in PS? Or are you like me and wish for a Sherlock Holmes plushie and costume? They could have made a bubble pipe to go with the costume and have it blow real bubbles...but noooooo, they decided to go with mobsters. Ugh!

So, whether real or virtual, here's wishing all of you a lovely day. Smile

It is freezing here as well, the paths were really icy when I took the girls to school.

I agree with you about next week items, and would love a bubble pipe! How cool would that be! They already have half the coding for it as well as we already have a statue that blows bubbles.

I'm signing off for a little now, I cant keep putting off my ironing like this lmao...will be back soon, got a lovely chilling out afternoon planned today, as the girls are at their Dads

Well, you could be worse off, today I started looking at the pictures for Thursday, and then asked Sven 'It's Friday today, right?'

He's like yeah!

My brain is officially soggy toast.

I'm going out at 5 pm (well i have to be on the streets from 4pm) and then at a friends house in which later on i'll be spending the night Smile

I have nooooo idea what will i do the next 2 days but i think that if i go out tomorrow it will be late again as i want to sleeeeeeeep!!!!! Laughing

I am happy it is friday, hate to wake up so early everyday to send my boys to high school
This sunday is my elder son birthday so we have been planning what to do to celebrate it, our family plans are going out to a restaurant after a match he wants to watch at tv, next, going to buy a cake he will choose (as always) and my gift will be a wii game he will choose too
Since he is turning 21 years old (cant believe it) he will have a party with his friends on saturday hosted by his best friend
Happy weekend everybody

Had a bit of an up-down day Sad
With Dan being on the sick for 2 weeks, we have been struggling with money and me working long shifts its made me so tired and irritable.
But on the plus side, ive only got 4 more shifts and then I can chill until the baby is born Smile
Hoping tomorrow will be better, even though its another long shift.