Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

I hate ironging!!

ironin10.png

I've put it off as long as I can...I have to go takle the ironing mountain pile!

I only did some ironing on Tuesday, and yet I have another huge pile today! I swear the kids keep putting clean clothes in the wash just to keep me busy!

Anyone wanna come and do it for me?? I'll make you coffee and cake lmao

I'd do it, I don't mind it so much. When I iron, I usually stick a DVD in the player and watch a movie until I get done. I'd love a reason to come to England. I'd love to see places that are not London.

I'm sooooo lucky that i don't have to iron a thing! My mom does that so as i don't live alone yet i'm lucky! congratulations

I never iron. I think is because my sons use clothes that dont require it, since its hot wheater they never use long sleeve shirts
My exhusband sometimes used that kind os shirts but since I was not good ironing he did it by himself and my sons have told me that he still irons his shirts (probably his new wife is not good ironing too )
And about my blouses and skirts and dresses I just hang them in the bathroom after somebody took a shower and wrinkles dissapear, peobably its the kind of fabric (thin)

well I was a good girl and did all my ironing this morning, felt good to have the washing basket empty and no ironing to do...not the case now though Sad I've just made my son sort out his bedroom and I now have 3 more loads of washing to do!!!! ARRRGHHHHHHH more ironing!!

*plane ticket on way to Yvette...HELP!!*

OMG, that picture reminds me of my mum when she tries to iron lol
She just lets my dad do it, he is so picky about the way things are done (thanks to being in the R.A.F), when he irons trousers he has to make sure they have those creases down the middle lol