Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Happy Sunday

119.gif

Morning all ...what are you up to today? Its a miserable, grey overcast day here but at least we have none of the dreaded white stuff around!
Today I am just pottering around doing bits and bobs as hubby home ...this afternoon we will probably sit and watch a film together. How exciting is my life

The weather is pretty rubbish here....but as you said at least its not snowing lol

I'm off out to lunch today with my friend, and I cant wait. It will be so nice to have some adult conversation for once Smile

Here is sun but te day is miserable. I hope the day gets better that it has started. Maybe My mum, my broter, our friends and me go to a "Kraš"(name of a fabric that makes candy mostly chocolate, read similiar as Crash) Caffeteria, my freind's motther said that there is all kind of choolate drinks. Mmmmmmmmmmm. I can't wait.

Good morning, everyone! It's a bit foggy here, but not cold.

Just got home from a week spent with my daughter and her husband on Friday. There's only a 2-hour time difference, but it gets me every time! Will spend the day getting ready to go to work tomorrow and maybe find time to take a nap.

Happy Sunday everyone, Today is a bit of a day for me...

Going to visit some family, but hoping the kids moods get better. It seems they feel a little pent up. Hopefully they calm down soon!

Lisa, I hope you had a wonderful lunch sweetie. It's good to take time for yourself and enjoy an afternoon with a friend.

Tromo, I hope you enjoy your time with your mom. Let us know how delicious your treats were!

Suzanne, It's amazing how even the smallest change in time really effects us sometimes. I hope that you have a good day at work.

Hi everyone Smile Ive been to my mums most of today.
It was my parents anniversary yesterday and i didnt have a chance to see them until today.
Tomorrow got alot to do, got to go down the council offices by 9am
(before you say anything Lea and Kasi, yes I will be up at that time LMAO)

brrrrrr its freezing at the moment! We left the heating off while we were at my mums and now im regretting it lol

We didn't go, but it will be tomorrow or day after. School in 8 days. Sad But I missed my friends and my teachers, but Hello again boring Mondays and Wednesdays, Hello boring book assignmenets every month.

EDIT: And I still didn't read the book for January, my friend returns it tomorrow, but too many intersting book distractions.