Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Well, Im On My Maternity Leave...

Thats right, i am now on my maternity leave, but i have to admit Ive been feeling a bit down today.
I went to see my grandparents and while we were there we went shopping and we happened to go into an ASDA store.....Now as sad as this sounds I felt like crying Sad
It feels like ive left my job more than just left for maternity. Im really going to miss working there even though i know i have a gorgeous baby to look forward too.
i think its just the fact there has never been a time where i havent worked, so it just feels strange.

You'll soon get used to it ...no more having to get up early ..or get home late etc...and you can plan your days just as you want them Smile

oh bless you hun!

TIme to put your feet up and spend some time looking after you, before Molly arrives

Huge hugs to you hun xx

Awww I'm sure you'll soon get used to being home and once baby Molly is born you won't want to go back to work as you'll want to spend everyday with her! : )
Make sure you put your feet up and take care of yourself like Lisa said and enjoy your time off congratulations xx

awww hun...i know you are missing your friends. change is hard and sad sometimes. it will get better...especially when molly arrives! you won't want to spend a day apart from her!! i'm sending you warm hugz right now!!!

I'm all for smorkles answer! I have to admit that i don't know exactly what you are going through but i'm possitive it's also a mood swing and ofcourse it's logical since for some time now you can do "less" things than those you used too