Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

cupcakes are AMAZING!!

well...i have to tell that im addicted to cupcakes.....dont know actually the reason but i get stuck since i've started to cook them...cupcakes is a rel art!!!!i bought 3 books 1 with recipes by martha stewart and 2 others that show the way to decorate them.... i lost my mind!!!!!!they r amazing!!wish i could be more talented so as to decorate them better and made them look like a sculpture....but nevermind i will try and 1 day i will be lol
who else love cupcakes???i know chiaretta but who else??we can keep this topic open and we can share recipes, secrets, photos, ideas etc

OMg they are so cute and beautiful ... thank you for sharing those pics with us Smile

they are so cute!!! you can't possibly eat something THAT cute!!!!

i love cupcakes too!! actually, i love anything made of cake! YUUMMM - O!

Those cupcakes are cute.. I love the panda's.... I am thinking if I have one of those, I wont eat it... Smile they were so cute to be eaten.. LOL

Thank you my dear ... i just love red roses ... plus its the 1st rose i got from my husband when we first knew each other ...

I found some tips on How to Store Cupcakes:

1- Place your cupcakes in an airtight container to keep them moist. If you made the cupcakes from fresh ingredients, such as eggs and butter, instead of a packaged mix, eat the cupcakes within 24 hours for best taste. Cupcakes made with a packaged mix and store-bought frosting will keep for approximately three or four days due to the higher concentration of preservatives found in premade mixes

2. Refrigerate your cupcakes in an airtight container. Refrigerating uncovered cupcakes causes dry, crumbly cake. If the frosting is already hardened and you don't have an airtight container, wrap each cupcake individually in foil or plastic wrap to store them in the refrigerator. Expect your cupcakes, made either from scratch or mix, to last approximately 10 days in the refrigerator before the taste is compromised.

3.Freeze your cupcakes in a freezer-ready zip-close bag. Wait for the frosting to harden so it doesn't stick to the plastic, and carefully insert each cupcake into the bag. Expel any remaining air, and seal the bag. Frozen cupcakes will keep up to six months. Allow the cupcakes to thaw at room temperature for three to four hours when you get a craving.

hope these tips would be useful

really useful sweety
upload a recipe too

Pudding Pops

Makes 6.

Ingredients:
(1 box) pudding mix
(2 cups) milk
(6) wafer cookies
(12) sliced almonds
(4-6) chocolate chips

Supplies:
bowl, whisk, measuring cup
foil baking cups
cupcake pan
small microwave safe bowl for choco chips
toothpick

Directions:
1. First up, let’s create our groundhogs! Melt a few chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 45 seconds. Allow to cool for about a minute - you don’t want the chocolate to be runny, but more the consistency of glue. Dip the narrow ends of two sliced almonds into the chocolate and adhere to the back of a wafer cookie - this forms the ground hog’s ears.
Next, dip the tip of a toothpick into the chocolate and dot onto the front of the wafer cookie to create eyes. Similarly draw a heart or Y shape with the toothpick and chocolate to form the groundhog’s nose. Set your groundhogs on a plate (face up) and refrigerate while you make the pudding.2. Place empty baking cups into a cupcake pan. I found that foil baking cups were easier to release from the frozen pudding versus paper cups. (To make it even easier to remove the cups from the frozen pops, consider placing an extra wafer cookie flat in the bottom of each cup before pouring in the pudding.) Prepare pudding according to package directions - usually it’s just beating 2 cups of milk and the mix for 2 minutes.

3. Insert each groundhog about one third to one half of the way into a filled pudding cup. Place the tray in your freezer for about two hours until the pudding is solid. And then you’re ready to enjoy - viva Punxsutawney!

Alternate ideas:
*If you want to enhance the look of the “dirt” surrounding your wafer cookie Phil, consider crumbling a chocolate sandwich cookie (like an Oreo, but scraping off the white filling first) over the pudding before freezing.
*Don’t like pudding pops? Insert a groundhog into a chocolate cupcake - works just as well.
*Not into groundhogs? You can just as easily transform your wafer cookie into any number of characters - play around and have fun!

Guest Guest

Here are the cupcakes I decorated for Halloween 2010.

cupcak10.jpg

OMG i am hungry now congratulationscongratulationsLaughing all of you are sooo talented with decorating this cupcakes congratulationsSmile will love to eat one congratulations pandas are AMAZING congratulationscongratulations

yellownancy wrote:
Here are the cupcakes I decorated for Halloween 2010.

cupcak10.jpg

wow those cupcakes looks so yummy and well decorated ... thank you for sharing xxx

yesterday i made i get inspired by martha stewart shes so talented

i made toblerone cupcakes
tommorow i will post the recipe they were amazing

p.s. not mine pic but look like this

OMG congratulations this look soooo I don't know a word congratulations LOL congratulations its soooooo yummy congratulationscongratulations xD I adore chocolate congratulationscongratulations xD can't wait for recipe Smile will try to make this for sure congratulations xD

sure u have to trust me hun thay r sooooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyy Smile

going to sleep now goodnight sweety

good night congratulationsSmile I trust you congratulations hope my sister will help me case I am not sooo good with cakes and similar candies LOL congratulations xD I am better with cooking dinner or lunch or BBQ and soo on congratulations xD

who doesn't love cupcakes!! they are just mini cakes!!! i love LOVE LOVE CAKE!!!!!
those are so adorable!

You made me get a carivng for Cupcakes and Cake.

the recipe :

Makes 15 cupcakes

175g unsalted butter, softened
160g caster sugar
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
1 tsp grated lemon zest
2 eggs
160g self-raising flour
100g plain flour
200ml milk
50g toblerone, chopped into small pieces

Preheat the oven to 180C and line 2 12-hole muffin trays with paper cases.
Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and a pinch of salt until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift the flours together. Using a wooden spoon, fold the flour and milk alternately into the creamed mixture.
Fold in the chopped Toblerone.
Spoon mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave in tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool.

Toblerone Butter Cream

270g caster sugar
100 g cream cheese
250g unsalted butter
200g Toblerone, roughly chopped
add also vanilla flavour if u want (not necess)

Microwave the Toblerone in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until melted. Allow to cool slightly.

This thread put me in a cupcake Mania (NOw want to collect all cupcakes in PS to 99)

Guest Guest

My daughter turned 2 1/2 years old in June, and I wanted to have a small "Half Birthday" celebration, so we made cupcakes together before she went down for a nap. When she woke up they where frosted and decorated... she really enjoyed them! I only had about 20 minutes to frost them, but I think they turned out nice.

comp310.jpg

yesterday i made nutella cupcakes with nutella frosting
previous week my brother had party and made oreo cupcakes with cream cheese frosting , vanilla cupckaes with vanilla frosting and melted chocolate and apple cupcakes with vanilla frosting where i added maple syrup Smile

i love cooking cupcakes i want to open a cupcake corner