Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Let there be Tigers!!!

Yes, you read right, the Happy Pets zoo is expanding and they now have tigers. I like tigers, but I guess I would since you know the old saying 'lions and tigers and bears oh my'. So, who wants to bet that they will eventually come out with lions.

Oh well, this is just to let you inactive folks know that we have tigers in the game. Oh and I will soon be breeding them so if you're active on the forum, with no current warnings and over 20 postings, you might find yourself getting one of those big cats.

Meow...purrr!

did someone said tigers????????????????????????????? pleeeeeeease tell me they are with coins and not ob credits!!!!! i would play only to be able to obtain thos even if i play every many months!

They are beautiful pets. I love watching them. But, sadly they are FBC pets. I have a pair of zodiac tigers and a pink colored tiger a friend gave me, so I will definitely be breeding them for people here.

Who wants a tiger? I have my first one out of the basket. The first person who asks, gets it, as long as you are active in the last seven days, with no warnings and 20 postings. You also need to be ready to adopt right now. Smile

I'd like to.. I'm feeling guilty though as I play this game with a friend so I'd like to ask her first.. But I'd really like a tiger... Ashamed

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going in happy pets now! I've never done this before! Let's hope i make it right congratulations

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a pm with a question Ashamed

She's sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. Smile You did it right, now all you have to do is wait a bit, and tomorrow at this time, you'll have your new tiger.

I'M GONNA DIE FROM HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIGERS!!!!!!

There is also some sentimental value for them for personal reasons so you have nooooo idea how happy you made me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I put one in the trader last night, if you want it, it may still be there. Just let me know if you want one, I'll put one in for you when they come out of the baskets.

I think I missed it already. If you have a spare one, I would love one, thanks!