Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I need your help with facebook

So i have founf out that my profile picture can be seen by everyone. I want it only to be seen by my friends...

Does anyone know how to do this? Im really fed up of people messaging me saying either they like my pic or saying mean things =)

click on your account, then privacy settings then you should see a highlighted link to cusomise your settings. Click on this then set them just how you want them

pix10.png

in the first pic i'm saying as Lisa

After the red line is something that many people miss in while customizing settings. If you click there the first option is to control who is seeing yor profile pic Smile

hmm... weird...

dunno... i'll try to think of something else Smile

is there a friend you have that has it's profile like this? maybe he/she can help you Smile

sarah you haven't set the settings right for your photos...I can still see all of them when in my daughters account...are you sure you dont have it set so firends of friends can see them?

I think profile picture cant be hidden ... you can hide almost evrything, except your profile pic .. i have tried too, thats why i use my dog pic, i am hiding from my exhusband relatives

sinenomine wrote:
I think profile picture cant be hidden ... you can hide almost evrything, except your profile pic .. i have tried too, thats why i use my dog pic, i am hiding from my exhusband relatives

naughty! Laughing