Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Horrah another teddy bear finished.

I don't know if I should post the pictures since this is a teddy bear for Steph's baby. I sewed it with extra care, with special child safe eyes. I didn't put a tag on it, but it is one of mine and I am so excited by how it turned out.

The teddy bear is extra squishy for a little girl to cuddle up to. I can imagine that the baby will have little use for it, but when she gets older, she should like it because it's extra soft and squishy.

The question is, should I post a picture???

ohhhhhhh congratulations Tiddly congratulationsSmile well i am sooo curiouse right now and i want to see them but well maybe it's better to wait becuase Steph need to see it first congratulations but however you want congratulationsSmile

Hmmm... Great question! I think we shall wait gor Gaia eeeeeeeven for a little bit!

I'm REALLY curious but i'm confident it WILL be very nice!!! a) you Do have talent and b)... when you make something with extra care for someone you love it's aaaaaalways the best work!!!

I can't wait to see it too!!!

May I have a clue??? Is it brown or white?? With or without a uniform??? My personal favourite is without but if you made an outfit what could it be? Does it have a cute bow or is it a "girl" teddy?? Ashamed

id love to see it Yevette, if your ok with it but a bit hesitant showing it, you could ask steph if its ok with her ♥️

I think you should inbox me with a picture! Im so curious to see it hehe.

Im actually crocheting a sackboy from little big plannet for my brother. I just cant do the arms which is really annoying because i really want to give him a sackboy and i promised to give him one for his christmas and i couldnt finish it in time and im so so sad =(.
I hopefully can get it done for him soon but i dont know =(.

Do you even sell your bears? maby you could make a sackboy and ill buy it haha.

yes, i agree!! i too am really excited to see this new bear but let's wait till steph get's it first!!!! can't wait!!!

LOL im here! well, im at my in-laws house lol its up to you Yvette hun, you can post a picture if you want, or we can make everyone wait until it gets here and then i can post a picture of Molly sitting next to it when she comes congratulations xxxxx

It's entirely up to you. I took some pictures of it for my scrapbook, and will post it on Monday. I'll send it airmail so it will get there by the weekend.

hehe okay then, just to tease members, i will wait until Molly is born and take a picture of the teddy with her congratulations xxxx