Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

New pets town rant :P

Ok.. I'm reeeeeally glad for this new feature BUT i have some (if not many) complaints!!!

First of all!!!!!! 10.000 for a single row of 5 squares????????? ARE THEY CRAZY???????????????

Almost everything is with cc's!!!!!! I don't want to send 15 request for 1 roof!!!!!!!!!

This was supposed to be fun BUT to me it's frustraiting!!!!!!!!

I cannot give right now aaaaaall that money to expand it nor i want to!!!!!!!

Pffffffff... Even the mayor challenge soon i will be boring..

I like tha layout atleast...

Am i wrong on what i think?...

I don't like it at all and really don't think I will be bothering too much with it. PS has lost a lot of its interest for me ...I don't even do visits now. I have invested a lot of time and money into the game, so I won't get rid of it, and I could never abandon poor Kasi, but I just don't get the same enjoyment from it anymore

Don't even get me started.

Since we're on the subject of small, going around town is a drama and a half for me. I have nastagnus (that is my eyes move all the time) and these teeny tiny things just annoy me. Half the time I can't even find Tiddly Winks in it. The other half just leaves me staring at the screen like a fool.

It's still laggy, and Sven's complaining about his browser crashing. He just started the game and enjoyed his first week, but now he's just disappointed and I am tired of him being disappointed.

im deffinatly not bothering to do up my house. To be quite honist im thinking of stop playing pet society all together. Its so hard to get coins...So tireing...and im just fed up of it all.

I might just stop playing =/

sinenomine wrote:
This new pet town reminds me of first games my kids played, long long time ago

It does, I was thinking this old version of Sim City that my husband and i used to play on 'Sloth', or old 9+ year old computer.

I've stopped visiting too..

My last 6 months of spending came out of 5999's i had from great trades.. I'm on my last 5*5999... After that I don't know what i'll do..

The money I'm raising are from built items, fruits (I use 2 more accs of friends to sell fruits from their gardens so that's atlest 5.000 extra every week), re-selling and from boxes i'm able to open friends send me..
If i'm lucky i'm fine on 10-12.000 each week and on a great week it's 15-17.000!!! (i don't count the fruits from the other accs)

But even though i have slowed down too i don't wanna quit.. And I don't plan to Smile

But come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the new feature is nuts!!!! The idea is really good but how they did it is not.. The prices are insane at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The space toooooo small and another wave of lag.. And with how you need to send the request and especially the way you open them it's almost impossible to have what you like...

And again.. 10.000 for 5 squares??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. I was watching a few designs from friends houses! They are really nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though the prices are high I'd really like to have it!!! Now how crazy is that????? Laughing

i dont understan why we need to decorate our houses, i cent even figure out hop to see somebody else's house. who will want to see mine????

I can't help you with this questions as I saw posted designs but i would like to see it! Like i would like to see your "inside" house congratulations

Why not? Smile