Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Finally here is perfect =D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I AM SOOOOO HAPPY congratulations

Well as maybe you have seen my PS rooms you know that i put soooo much of myself in every single room and i'm trying to put every detail to his own and right place congratulations well also from the first day i started playing i'v had one room in my mind and i'm was always trying to make it congratulations today i'm was just bored and decide to try out again to make that perfect room from my mind congratulations well you maybe will not like it but i like that room sooooo much and i think that it is most BEAUTIFUL room on the planet LOL congratulations

here are all my rooms that i'm was trying to make that perfect room but never it wasn't enought close to room from my mind LOL congratulations

First one that was little like my mind room LOL congratulations

Second one little better but still not the best congratulations

3'rd one congratulations well this is one where i have tryed out with different wallpaper congratulations

4'th one with different picture congratulations

5'th one with a lot of WWF animals and green things congratulations more nature thing congratulations

AND THE PERFECT ONE congratulations NOW I CAN SAY THAT THIS ROOM IS THE SAME ONE FROM MY MIND congratulations

Do you like my room congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest
I love the 2nd one!!!

I like the 2nd last very very much, you are really good in decorating... Smile

But I might say, the last room is also an apple of my eyes.. it is pretty and elegant.. SmileSmile

thank youu congratulationsSmile i am in love with last one congratulationsSmile i love that it is soooo elegant and also my favorite bulldogs and callas and iris are here congratulationsSmileSmile

Such beautiful Rooms, I absolutely love how you've finished it! Yawo's got to stop by and see it for herself!