Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Off with their heads

I LOVE THEM congratulations My favorite are Cheshire Cat Tree and Caterpillar Mushrooms congratulations but my very favorite is Mad Card Suits Cake congratulations i think that i will collect 99 of it congratulations

The hats are my favorites. The eggs are a pain, but the hats are really neat, and not just a Wonderland thing. I've always wanted a My Fair Lady hat for Tiddly Winks, now I've got one. congratulations

I LOVE Them !My Favorite Are Talking Flowers.....And Mushroom Decor......I LOVE THEM.........

Love this new Alice Theme, the Hats are truly gorgeous! Beautiful items! Even the non cc items are really beautiful! Love it!

Wow, I thought I wouldnt like so much Alice in wondrland theme, but items look buyable, too bad I will not be able to buy cash until next month

ok im not happy cause last weeks items i cant get because i cant get on pet society...next week is alice in wonderland....Which im a massive fan of...and i guess i wont get on it for those items =(. This is starting to get really annoying...

the Hats!! the hats are cool
as well as the Gate, Fence and Lamp post set
and,, the color changing rose bush..
and,, the mad hatter tea party table..
and,, the shortcake.. and all !
oh my, im going crazy Lol

Those hats are cool.. I guess I have spend almost 24k just to complete the whole set... but it is worth it.. The completion reward was so adorable... And the magical pink elephant is so cute.. Smile

yeah congratulations i'm has luck with hats congratulations i just bought 2 time 4+1 eggs congratulations that is 2* 3200 coins and got all hat's except one congratulations but i exchanged one my for that hat with Raizuh here and got all congratulationsSmile i'm soo happy congratulations