Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

This is cool...!
Hello Everyone
@Pedja How are you? nice drawing : ) by the way i like to draw as well.. but i do it on a paper. i can't go with photoshop like you! xD

Someone!! HIT IN ! take the 100! ;D

yay!! 99

Hmm.. I think it is not allowed... you needed to wait until someone post another message before you can reply...
but then again, I am not so sure about it...

xD if it's true then.... i just BREAK the rule ^^" hahahha
anyway please check your inbox.. i hust sent you a PM ;D

I have replied to you, hope those help you out... but if you are having a hard time, just ask it on the forum... people around here will gladly help you to figure out what you want to know... they were sweet and kind...

CONGRATULATIONS AYAH congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

finally we have another winner congratulations your prize will be sent out soon congratulationsSmile

Zane : you can't post twice in a row congratulations you need to wait but i will forgive you this time only ahahahahhahaha congratulations yaaaaay this is finally moving congratulations

also thank you for compliments for drawing congratulations i'm sooo glad you like it congratulations well i like to draw on a paper too but also love digital art congratulations

Can you take pictures of some of your drawings congratulations I really wanna see them congratulationscongratulations

ayathon wrote:
I have replied to you, hope those help you out... but if you are having a hard time, just ask it on the forum... people around here will gladly help you to figure out what you want to know... they were sweet and kind...

^^ Okay!!
and Congrats!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

Zane : you can't post twice in a row congratulations you need to wait but i will forgive you this time only ahahahahhahaha congratulations yaaaaay this is finally moving congratulations
also thank you for compliments for drawing congratulations i'm sooo glad you like it congratulations well i like to draw on a paper too but also love digital art congratulations
Can you take pictures of some of your drawings congratulations I really wanna see them congratulationscongratulations

XD hahhahah alright i'll keep in mind not to do that again.. Oh and about posting my drawing,, i'll try doing that over the weekend. I got to scan them first ^^

Yay, Thank you so much Pedja... I really love the Can-Can dress... SmileSmile
Good for you Zane, Pedja is so kind and sweet to let you pass this time.., at least now you know that posting in a row is not allowed.. if you still have questions don't be shy to ask.. ^^

hhehehehehe no problem congratulations we are here to explain anything that need to be explained congratulationscongratulations soo don't be shy to ask congratulations

ayathon wrote:

Good for you Zane, Pedja is so kind and sweet to let you pass this time.., at least now you know that posting in a row is not allowed.. if you still have questions don't be shy to ask.. ^^

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
we are here to explain anything that need to be explained congratulationscongratulations soo don't be shy to ask congratulations

hoho aye aye,, thanks guys!! :') im touched XD
P.S i did make some topics out of my questions. but at certain cases, for some reasons,.. no one seem to even noticed Laughing

Goodnight guys.. I will go to bed now... prayer for Japan is really needed also Please pray for my country as well...

ohhh hun i will pray for you and for Japan Sad sooo sad Sad
goodnight SmileSmile have a nice dreams congratulations

Nayomy i am fine tnx congratulations how are you Smile ???

Hi guys! Congrats Ayah!
Its so sad what happened in Japan =(, it brings me back a lot of bad memories.

ohh hello Gabs Smile glad to see you again congratulationsSmile yeah that is sooooo sad Sad well here in serbia we don't have problems like that but i am sooo sorry for Japan SadSad

How are you? here sadly we have in fact yesterday we had a small one of 4 and a couple of days ago there was a report from The Columbia University saying Dominican Republic is at risk of sustaining an minimun magnitude 8 earthquake at any time similar to the one which devastated Haiti but worse. We are scared,now more with the Japan one.

ohhh that is bad to hear Sad i'm hoping everything will be ok witout any earthquakes congratulations i will pray for all of you SmileSmilecongratulations

Thank you, we've been waiting for this decades, it could be in a lot more, well.. I hope =P

Changing the subject.. I already saw the new tree I love it and it glows in the dark!

hehehhe yeah congratulations i like it too congratulations my favorite is mouses and slipper congratulations well i need to go now to birthday party of my 2 very good friends from dance group congratulations can't wait congratulations see you tomorrow or tonight when i come home in about 6 hours LOL congratulations

Have fun~ congratulations And I think you will. XD Friend's parties usually are.

am i too late to say "have fun pedja!"
if not have fun pedja!

hii all congratulations i just come from party and here is 3:00 after midnight soooo i'm death and going to sleep congratulations see you tomorrow congratulations thank you for everything congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii all congratulations i just come from party and here is 3:00 after midnight soooo i'm death and going to sleep congratulations see you tomorrow congratulations thank you for everything congratulations

congratulations i slept at 3 too and woke up at 9 this morning Lol!

oh, Hello everyone! nice to meet you all here!
by the way, if im not mistaken, i think Gabs made a typo in making the counts... i suppose it's 127 not 137
And.... i feel the same way like Gabs do : ) can't wait until the new theme shows up!

139 (or should we have it 129? i personally prefer to leave it off that way though XD)

hehe... should we continue on 140?
if i'm the one to be asked i'd like it to be 140

Lol yes me too!! congratulations it is closer to our next chance of winning,.. the faster the better XD

let's go for 141 !! ^^

I am wondering who will be the next lucky chatter.. SmileSmile

YEA INDEED!! congratulations what are you doing now Earon? Do you play online Games? got any good ones to suggest?

just doing some projects but if you want some games... i suggest you play Left 4 Dead or Silent Hill Homecoming

But I think you need to download it first and meet the requirements of the game before you can start playing it....

okay i'll check them sometime later.. and download the game if i found it interesting ;D
Hey by the way.... do you notice anything Earon?

Congrats.. I was waiting for someone to take the spot before I put some comment.... And earon is our lucky chatter now.. XD XD

Yeah Thanks buddy.. hope you'll win soon
btw i sent you a friend request...

ohh hello guys congratulations sorry to say this but some pages ago Gabs has made mistake and instad of 127 she posted 137 soo now isn't 156 than 146 congratulations i'm sorry for this but it just need to be clear congratulations i didn't even seen this mistake till now congratulations

well we will just continue from 146 ok ?? congratulations and pleas from now check and try to fix mistakes congratulations

146 congratulations only 4 more before 150 sooo good luck to everyone congratulations