Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Officially hooked on Pet Society!!

Who you ask, as if you didn't know what could happen after playing. Smile

My husband is officially addicted to PS. He loves his pet Xavier, and when we are out and about he says stuff like 'Look lavender plants, don't they remind you of Pet Society?' Hehehe. His pet is just adorable. Smile He lovingly calls him 'Zwiebel Kopf', or in English, Onion Head. congratulations

Now all that is left to do is get him here to talk about his PS-itis. Smile

Have any of you managed to get your loved ones addicted? I am really surprised that Sven loves the game so much, since he always said 'I will never understand how you can talk about it so much', I guess it's like the old saying 'if you can't beat em, join em.'

Welcome to the ranks of the addicted. Mwahahaha.

You definitely will have to introduce him to our lovely online family Yvette. I'm sure he would just love it here too.

I really had a good giggle at Xavier's nick name, his head definitely looks like an onion! I can't believe I didn't notice that 'till now!

I haven't managed to get anyone addicted yet, although my daughter really loves to play so I created an account on hubby's facebook for her due to one time she used a bunch of my coins to buy effect away. (She was only 5 at the time)

My husband is addicted and loves his pet, Bobby. He took care of Sasha about 1.5 years ago, right after I started playing. I was out of town for a week and didn't have reliable access to the Internet. When I got back, he was ready to play and has been playing ever since. So now we drive our son crazy. He's never sure if the conversation is about real life or Pet Society. Actually, he just laughs at us.

Smile

I got my mom addicted!

Originally, I had just asked her to join to help me {I would get coins, etc}. After a while, though, she got hooked.
After that, I got my Aunt to play, and she still hates me to this day for that! =)

My dad also plays, but not as frequently. He loves how his character laughs

I am the one who was hooked on my sons games, well, not all, but for example PS was originally played by my middle son and now he left and I am still playing it
And my youngest son began to play cityville and now I play it too

I love all the posts about Xavier, he has developed very good stories around him

ohhh congrats hun congratulations well in my family only me and my sister play LOL congratulations my parrents don't even know how to use facebook LOL congratulations they are not sooo much into internet and stuff like that congratulations they play only Jewel Quest and games like that LOL xD congratulations

OMG! so lucky!! my husband refuses to play PS. when he looks at mine, he just makes fun of me or gives me a stink eye!!

so cool!! you can play together!!

my hubby used to play before but gets bored after...he was actually a member here in psfc, i told him to join, hihihih...but not active anymore. im the one playing his account now, just to get mo,re coins and my 2 girls have their own acct as well, in which i created for them coz they love to play ps too. i let them do the daily visits while im the one decorating (sometimes) their pets houses and sending request...

sound great yvette! u both enjoy the game

Dan did like playing PS at first....but the novelty wore off after a while. But he still asks me now and then "So whats the theme this week?" lol