Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im backkkk =)

So as you all know iv been having trouble with my PS and if you go into the PS chat + Trade section then youll see a post from me =)

Anyways....A couple of weeks ago my bfs pc got a really nasty virus...Knocked his computer out and everything. Luckly he knows ALOT about computers...There is not much he dont know...And he fixed it and we got a new PC so he has been chaning all the hard drives around and a whole bunch of technical computer jargan that i dont know so i wont bother trying to explain haha.

Anwyays it took us some time to set the PC's up and get things sorted again...But im back...and im here to say =)

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??

PPP we missed you!!!
actually, I also just joining PSFC again after a pretty long break LaughingLaughing

welcome back hun congratulationscongratulationscongratulations do your PS work nw congratulations ?? congratulations do you need anything congratulations Dixy can help a little if you need items from weeks you have missed congratulationscongratulations

Aww thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Im so sorry its been a long time but yes im back to stay.

@Pedj@ 94 Dixy.....yes my PS works again now. i just tried it again and its working perfectally.

Im just missing the special items but thats ok. ill go in the trade section and ask for people to sell them tho me =).

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Totally brightend up my night =)

It's great to see you back! Isn't it great when someone knows what they are doing with these electronics?

congratulations