Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

this is soooo annoying :(

Ive been trying to get onto my Pet Society since yesterday and it just wont load, but my hubby can get onto his account from the same laptop so i dont understand why i cant Sad it just stays on the loading screen for ages

it happends to me too yesterday but today it is normal Smile hope you will fix that soon congratulations did you tried to let it to load and load and load congratulations sometimes i need to wait more then 10 minuts to load Sad

i tried, i left it on the loading screen for AGES, I even fell asleep for an hour and it was still on the loading screen

I have some problems too, but in my case the game says that I need to update my flash player (and that's not true).

I hope they fix these things, it's been hard to enter Sad

ohhh look what i have found on playfish forum ... this is posted yesterday

Hey everyone!

I know some of you have not been able to load Pet Society again after the update, and just wanted to make sure you knew that the team has been notified, and are working extremely hard to figure out what the problem is.

I've been assured by Mark that the team is working full steam ahead to get this problem under control! There are no updates at this point, but it's important for you to know that this issue is not and will not be swept under the rug.

Thank you for your patience! I'll let you know any updates as soon as I get them!

The Pet Society Team

we will all hope that they will fix this soon Smile

having the same problem steph! sometimes it loads and sometimes it wont load... if i try to go outside then it will hang.this is the reason also why i didnt get the last perfume too and very unfortunate that i couldnt get the free room. im really disappointed, tho im not doing all visits in PS but if theyre giving this kind of freebies i tried to do it just for the sake of getting it. (coz its free) anyway, mine if its not loading im doing a refresh from time to time, i hope PF fixes this issue very soon!

Awww Stephanie, I really hope that it starts to work for you so you can at least log in! I have been having a lot of problems too this past week really kind of upset about having to start fresh in the lottery. At least they are aware of the issue this time!

Hope your doing well other than this! *Hugs and Wishes for them to fix it soon*

yeah this days pet society has some big problems Sad my sister have problem with last perfume that can't be opened also there is a lot of similar bugs and a lot of players are disapointed Sad some people losing payments and soo on Sad

I sent a message to playfish yesterday and they replied this morning asking for some information so they could help me and they told me I wasnt the only one having the same problem and they were hoping to have it fixed soon

ohhh this is good news then Smile we all hope they will fix it soon Smile do you need anything from last week hun ??? Smile

thanks Dixy, but im okay, there wasnt anything I wanted from last week. I just wish PF would hurry up and fix the problem Sad xx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

question! what was the first thing you did when you got in?? (lottery doesn't count )

Lucky Strike wrote:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

question! what was the first thing you did when you got in?? (lottery doesn't count )

lol the first thing i did was read all the messages I had lol must have had about 20 in-game notes lol