Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Pet Aliens at large

The new potions are out en masse in the neighborhood, and Tiddly Winks is right in the thick of things. She's up to her tentacles in green skin and googly eyes.

So, the quesiton of the hour is, did your pet sneak into the lab and drink that strange looking potion?

Does your pet have extra eyes, and a funny smile?

Show us your pet aliens and tell us why they are dressed as they are dressed? Or are they streaking about Pets Town with 'nothing on but a smile'?

There's a story there...so do tell.

Here's Tiddly Winks in her alien look. I picked this particular dress becase it went well with the eyes and the headband. I thought she looked like a love bug.

and here's zach in her alien look..

ohhh this aliens are pretty cool congratulations guys can you tell me how you have got this potions Sad I can't buy them from mayors home Sad

I'm thinking about investing in the table and then I will send potions to those who want them. I soooo love the table anyway.

There was a glitch with the table beneath the game where we could buy potions, that's how I got mine. Sadly, they fixed it.

Okay, I bit the bullet and bought the table.

Who wants a potion?

ohhhh bad Tiddly congratulationscongratulations heheheh just joking congratulations can Dixy get any one you don't need congratulationscongratulations ??? thank you congratulations do you need anything ???

nothing at the moment. Smile I love to make my friends happy. Check your door. These potions make great decorations.

um... yeah yvette... are you selling your potions ... um... i'd also like to get 2 ...