Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

PFC conversion gift.

I know that this isn't really something that non-cash shop buyers want to hear, but for those of you who buy PFC can now convert your PFC to Pet Society cash and get a free unicorn petling. As if I really need more petlings...I have a menagerie right now. But this is just a heads up, specifically for those who only use the PFC for PS, like me. Smile

My husband has unwittingly got the free petling too. Smile I colored his green since he's not really into pink. Gave them cool names too, mine's is Amalthia and Sven's is Schmendrick. Guess what film those names are from???

I got one too, convert from my PFC leftover (1 coins) Laughing
the eyes just look pretty weird if it's looking left/right side

I personally don't really see the point of this conversion idea though to be quite honest, it just seems as though they're doing it to make even moreeeeeeeee money off us by making us buy cash coins in each game we play instead of being able to spread them across all PF games. I've only ever used CC's in Pet Society but still it seems a silly idea for those people who use their coins across a variety of games but never mind the unicorn petling is still rather cute! congratulationsLaughing

Thats cool! I didnt had one =P. They're doing this so people will have to spend more money on the different games!

That would probably be their point, but seeing as I don't play any of the other games, I did it.

I have tried, restaurant city, hotel city and my empire...got bored and quit. So, if PS is the only game one plays, then it's cool, if it's not, then no it's not cool.

I dont understand too why they do this, I read that all currency for FB games would be only FBC in some months, so why converting now?
I dont like the idea since I used my PFC for RC and PS so I will not buy 2 different cards for redeem cash