Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

I haven't disappeared, but...

Hi everyone,

just a little note to tell you I haven't disappeared. My laptop crashed beginning of last week, so I'm using my parents computer, but... I didn't (and don't) have much time to drop by in the meantime, because we have to divide our time on the computer... Fun thing is: my thesis is due in about a month, so the crash isn't really... welcome (well, it never is).
I'm very annoyed at the computer store at the moment, but it's too long and too complicated to explain. The service isn't really running smooth, and nor is the communication IN the store, or towards me. I'm not happy about it. But I hope to get my laptop back quickly, because I really need it for my thesis of course.

I hope you're all doing okay, and hope to see you soon again.
Xoxo

Good luck with the thesis as well as the computer issues. We'll welcome you with open arms when you get back.

Welcome back Sophie (even though we regularly speak on facebook Laughing ) but good to see you back on here though congratulations
I hope you get your laptop fixed and back to you soon & good luck with the rest of your thesis aswell! : )

hope everything goes well sophie!! goodluck with your thesis

Hope you're laptop is fixed soon. Good luck with you thesis. xoxo

Thanks all!
I finally have my laptop back, so it's easier to catch up for me. I had to divide my time with Mom (we both play PS lol), so now I can finally do my own thing again. I won't be able to hang around a lot, since well, yeah my thesis is due in less then a month now, but hopefully after that, I'll be able to hang around here more often again.
Good to be back though :-)