Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Bank holiday weekend!

so has anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Monday is a bank holiday in the weekend which means that majority of people get a long weekend with no work on Monday!

We havent got anything planned here. Going to go to the library today, but thats about it. Girls are at their Dads tomorrow so I can have a little peace

At least the sun is shining so the girls can play out the back garden, just hope they dont start with the arguing again!!

Tomorrow is a holiday here, but not Monday, so it's a regular weekend for us. I am going to work on my story tomorrow as that needs some attention. Tonight is a May Day party at the airport, so we're going to that. Have to buy some steaks for grilling and get some baguettes.

Monday, I'll be going back to choir, and Wednesday is sewing. On Monday or Tuesday, I have to go to the restaurant and get some of the details done for my party. That will be on the 22nd of May, and I am getting really excited about it.

Congratulations for the holiday!! I can only dream of one! Sad
Btw, Tiddly Winks...I have another silly question, lol...what are baguettes? They were even in the PS food items...but I can't remember what they are. xD

Lately, I just get one day off...I'm teaching extra classes...so there's no weekend for me, really

Iv got nothing planned what so ever. Not going out anywhere cause there is just no where to go =/.

I feel really ill right now tho cause of these darn tablets so i cant go out anyways. Looking forward to tursday when i can just have my teeth out and be done with these tablets =(.
Saying that tho...Im still nervous haha

Aren't those 3-day weekends wonderful? I'm just being lazy this weekend. Will have to do a few things, of course - laundry, etc. - but am enjoying not having to go anywhere.

Baguettes are long skinny loaves of bread. They are very tasty.

The picnic has been cancelled on account of rain, and I'm not feeling so well today. Tummy ache and migraine. Ugh. Sad