Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im so sad...But whoever you are...Iv caught you =/

So just last week i logged onto my ps and noticed that one of my fox dolls from my bedroom had been stolen.
an huor or two later my ps crashed out and when i went back in i noticed that another 2 of my foxes had gone along with more 'Rares'.
I thought nothing of it as im a dumb blonde and i just kept playing my game as normal...Thought it was a ps bug or id misplaced them around my house..

After a few bling watches going missing aswell i kinda clicked on to either pet society was having a major bug or someone was getting on my account....

Then a few of my ps friends went missing and people were getting messages from me asking to buy their stuff...Obviously not me.

So i changed my pass right away....Obviously someone had been creeping on my game...Taking my items and sending them to themselves or another account and then trying to scam people.

iv changed my pass and everything now but id like to say....I know its someone who plays PS and i have no idea how you got my password.....

My pc has been formated....Virus scanned....Spyware scanned and im in the process of getting a better virus/spyware scanner.

If you know anyone who has been selling foxes, Wigs, bling watches or anything rare and has suddenly got them from out of the blue or has suddenly come to ps then please let me know.

Whoever it is they have stolen ALL my money...All but 10 coins.....and all my rares and they left princess looking like a boy =/

I have emails PF and they are looking into this for me but WONT refund anything =( Not even the Playfish coins i recieved when my bbf sent them to me for a gift the other week and more rooms =/.

Anyways ill let playfish handle it from here...But a note to everyone..Please be aware of things like this happening.....

Oh my...I feel so sorry for you!! Sad How can people be so horrible?!! And it is SCARY...*gulp* how many friends have you got on facebook? and what about your privacy settings?? was your password weak? I would hate for it to happen to me...the feeling of being invaded! have you contacted the facebook people? i think they can help you!! i heard of it before...to find out from where you were logged in...HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR ACCOUNT SECURITY?? or altered it?? so that every time you login from a different pc you will be mailed...

If there's any way I can help, let me know...I could send you some PS stuff...really sorry about your loss!!!

Go to Account Settings then Account Security!!

It might help you find the person due to their location...has anyone suddenly deleted you off?

Hi there elfinshadow.
I have contected Playfish and they are looking into it for me. More then likley just said that because they want to seem helpful. I contacted facebook aswell and i havent heard anything from them yet.

My password wasnt weak but i think i may have been keylogged or something or got some kind of virus....Im not sure.

I hope nothing like this happens to anyone else because its the worst feeling...having people go throught your games...My personal messages and even my friends.

Iv checked my account security and its all secure now. Iv formated my pc to get rid of anything....

As for you sending me stuff.....Its fine...you dont have to. Princess will just have to sell her junk...Wash pets and do whatever she can to get some coins. Thats how it works in the real worlk right =P.

It was so nice of you to offer and i wont forget your kindness. When princess is back on her feet then ill surly think of you and send something nice your way =)

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Hi there elfinshadow.
I have contected Playfish and they are looking into it for me. More then likley just said that because they want to seem helpful. I contacted facebook aswell and i havent heard anything from them yet.

My password wasnt weak but i think i may have been keylogged or something or got some kind of virus....Im not sure.

I hope nothing like this happens to anyone else because its the worst feeling...having people go throught your games...My personal messages and even my friends.

Iv checked my account security and its all secure now. Iv formated my pc to get rid of anything....

As for you sending me stuff.....Its fine...you dont have to. Princess will just have to sell her junk...Wash pets and do whatever she can to get some coins. Thats how it works in the real worlk right =P.

It was so nice of you to offer and i wont forget your kindness. When princess is back on her feet then ill surly think of you and send something nice your way =)

You don't have to thank me Smile I haven't forgotten the kindness here at PSFC...so just paying it forward Smile Really...I don't even play it that much...I can send you somethings...If I were in your place, I'd have liked some help, too...that's what the game is about, isn't it? Otherwise there would be no gifting options Smile Do add me up, you can remove me later on if you wish! Smile I'd really like to send somethings your way xx This should NEVER happen to anyone! I know I'd be in tears if my account was hacked...

Hope they figure out who the culprit was...again, really sorry to hear it Sad xx
I'm sending you a f/r...if you accept, I'd really be happy to be of some use...PLEEEEEEEASEEEEEE.

Even in real life, sometimes we do need a little help from our friends to get going... Smile

Princess has all of her loverly friends to make her smile again...and now she has Sal to play with too. Im already making cash by washing and visiting so soon she wil be able to afford things. And if she can part with her things then maby ill do a little shop thing on here so i can get some cash back =).

I would really send some GMBs..but I myself am broke at the moment, lol, next day hopefully xx Take care!! Thanks Smile You'll be back on your feet in no time

That's really rotten! I don't have any of the items you lost except for a couple of the foxes that I kept. But I'll send you a few 999s to sell or whatever. I hope you can figure out who did it - I can't imagine anyone being that mean.

No its fine =). Ill wash pets and just visit. Id feel so bad if people started sending me things.

I dont want people to think that i said this because i wanted people to send me things...I just wanted to make you all aware of what happend to me =)

Thank for the support everyone. Me and princess are really glad to have friends like you lot =D

I have a lot of stuff I don't need. If you are missing furniture that you really liked or other items, let me know and I'll send it to you if I have it! I feel so bad that this happened to you! Sad

hinapasha wrote:
I have a lot of stuff I don't need. If you are missing furniture that you really liked or other items, let me know and I'll send it to you if I have it! I feel so bad that this happened to you! Sad

Im not sure what else was taken. Iv tried to think what i actually had on my account but for the life of me i cant remember.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Im not sure what else was taken. Iv tried to think what i actually had on my account but for the life of me i cant remember.

If anything comes to mind then, I'll be happy to send! I might have extra LE items as well if you need those.

Ohhh...Ill swap you some LE items for whatever you want if you want. I need the new ones.

To everyone who has pulled things together to gift to me for princess...Thank you so much.Just goes to show how helpful and loving this PS community really is. The fact that if someone is in distress or needs a helping hand...you are all there showing your support.

I will never forget everything that people have done for me and once im sorted and back on my feet then i will deffinatly be paying my way forward.

It brings a tear to me eye.

I just cant thank you all enough!

I'm sorry I don't have extra LE items for the most recent weeks but the LE items I do have extras of are

bouncy bat hat
colorful clown plushie
cute pink penguin
dormouse plushie
gus
phantom bear
solar system model
king of the seas plushie

I think that's it. Sorry, it's a short list >.< If you need any of those, please let me know.

Sarah, sorry that this happened to you hun! I really hope that Playfish can get it sorted for you. If you can think of anything like hinapasha said I would be happy to help the best I can. Although I often run out of coins each week and just save by visiting and harvesting tree's and such. I do have some rare items that are extra.

It really makes me wonder how people can do this?? I would hope it would be no one from here!

hi sweetie, i will send you some 5999s shortly, sell them back to the shop so you can have some coins to spend xxxxx

hinapasha wrote:
I'm sorry I don't have extra LE items for the most recent weeks but the LE items I do have extras of are

bouncy bat hat
colorful clown plushie
cute pink penguin
dormouse plushie
gus
phantom bear
solar system model
king of the seas plushie

I think that's it. Sorry, it's a short list >.

Ill take all of them. What would you like for them. Go take a peek around my house...See if there is anything there for you.
Ill be making a thread in the trade section soon. Im sorting everything else and any doubles ill be selling so hopefully i can get some cash that way.

myladyyawo wrote:
Sarah, sorry that this happened to you hun! I really hope that Playfish can get it sorted for you. If you can think of anything like hinapasha said I would be happy to help the best I can. Although I often run out of coins each week and just save by visiting and harvesting tree's and such. I do have some rare items that are extra.

It really makes me wonder how people can do this?? I would hope it would be no one from here!

I pretty much doubt that PF will help me out cause they have already gotten the money for the PF cash that i had and thats all they care about. When i was hacked ages ago they didnt do anything about it.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
hi sweetie, i will send you some 5999s shortly, sell them back to the shop so you can have some coins to spend xxxxx

Thank you so much for your generosity. You all made me feel so much better. Your like my little internet family...Your all such great people...Ill never forget this!

Sent you the items I listed except for the King of the sea plushie since I was mistaken about having an extra.

hinapasha wrote:
Sent you the items I listed except for the King of the sea plushie since I was mistaken about having an extra.

Oh thankyou so mcuh ill have to send you something back for it when im back on my feet =). Or you can go take a look in my house

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Is there anything you still need?

I think all is fine now Yvette. I just maby need the LE item from yesterday if you have a spare. I can pay you for it tho...I have a few 999's spare which they didnt take.

What i was most confuzzled about is that they didnt take anything in my house. I found out i had another fox in my toy room and that wasnt taken.

maby they were just taking little bits here and there to make it less obvious that they were on my account...The only way i knew was because obviously they had been rooting throught my clothes and accidently clicked one and put it on princess.....Thats how i knew someone had been on there....And the missing coins obviously.