Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

They botched up the chest...

Title says it all. I logged into the game and when I bought some mystery boxes, I couldn't find the items in my chest. They have totally messed up the chest to the point where I can't find ANYTHING! What a way to start the day. UGH!

saw that too...items categorized by their names.............grrrrrrrrrrrrr

They put everything in alphabetical order, which only helps if we know the names of absolutely every item they have ever released in PS. I just figured it out...dope slap me.

Haha yeah! I always have problems finding items in my chest and now i have to memorize the order again!

They make things worse
I find also annoying to claim stickers one by one

they have sorted it out again now Smile thanks heavens for that! it was complete rubbish having everything in alphabetical order

my chest is fine but my wardrobe/clothes chest?- is screwed D:
the wigs and head items are all jumbled together etc ;A;

thankfully, now they just need to fix the lucky hat bit. Hubby has the lucky hat and found the new item. I went thorugh three rounds with the hat, and still no weekly item. ugh.

I'm glad they fixed this. Yesterday I couldn't find anything Laughing

I put on the lucky hat and found about 20 items. Everything but the new item. Really aggrivating.I don't think the lucky hat is so lucky for me. Sad I give up on the chest because I don't know the names of half the items.

scgrandma58 wrote:
I put on the lucky hat and found about 20 items. Everything but the new item. Really aggrivating.I don't think the lucky hat is so lucky for me. Sad I give up on the chest because I don't know the names of half the items.

I've heard there's a glitch in the lucky hat and it's not working properly. Maybe try again in a day or two.

I tried later today and found 7 bears. I was happy. For me it's working a bit better now.

It does seem to be working now today. I had no luck yesterday, but have found 3 this evening.

I finally did get it to work. It must have been a glitch they fixed. I"m not very patient! lol Thanks for the help Smile