Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

mexico misses PS

I was so sad to find this week new items, i thought they we`re going to be 5 de mayo holiday as every year.
i didnt even see the spoilers so i could be surprised and amazed by the new mexican items.
since last week they weren't mexican, i thought probably this week they would be...

no i figure that instead PF only gave us the mexican boxes, its a good idea for all of who didnt get a chance to get the pinatas

but i feel frustrated, i want my mexican items!!!!!!!

falcor????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky.... in very good thank you... gooooooooddd to see you toooooo

Guest Guest

I'm gad I kept all my items from the previous 2 years. I decorated my room for Cinco de Mayo and I had lot's of fun doing it.

Falcor! You've been missed hun! I hope that your doing well! Don't be a stranger! xx

Welcome back. Yeah, I was surprised that they didn't do a Cinco de Mayo event this year. They did the same with St. Patrick's Day. They seem to have gone a bit bundle and box crazy.

hi falcor!! we all missed you here...i totally agree with tiddly. Good thing i also kept a lot of Cinco de Mayo items from the previous years.