Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikoto089

♥ ♥ ♥ Clearance Sale with pics. ♥ ♥ ♥

Recommended Posts

Welcome to my Shop Smile

 24877813.jpg [img]

 drfsd10.jpg[/img]


 avs10.jpg


 qwer10.jpg


Accepting 999s 5999s CC items or Rare items. [img]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi how much for the penguin doll on your first room?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Konnichiwa. How much for the auxillary decor( the round gold thing in your third room), swan plushie , beige laundry bin and windmill? I'm offering 25*999 for all the things, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikoto089: please can you add a valid FB link as its part of PSFC's terms and conditions, if you need help please let me or any other mod know congratulations

Gaia - Admin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
Hi how much for the penguin doll on your first room?



does 5x999 sounds good to you cause i really don't know Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LB Jonathan wrote:
Konnichiwa. How much for the auxillary decor( the round gold thing in your third room), swan plushie , beige laundry bin and windmill? I'm offering 25*999 for all the things, thank you.


uhmm can you please make it 30*999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikoto089 wrote:
earon09 wrote:
Hi how much for the penguin doll on your first room?



does 5x999 sounds good to you cause i really don't know Smile


sure... i'll send you a friend request and after you confirm it i'll give the payment to you ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
items received and rep added...(mind if you add rep to me also?) ... thanks for the doll ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LB Jonathan wrote:
Sure.........




add me then after i receive the payment i'll send the item you want Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.