Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Pet Society Economy issues

I have been wondering if there is a way to "make a fortune" in Pet Society. As a very active player (minus the latest months) I have noticed that the moment I manage to get many many coins I tend to give them away to buy the all the more expensive items that come out. So I don't have balance in my coins they 're for example 10 000 one day and the next they re all gone. So Im curious if someone has any tips to offer and I would also like to know if Im not the only one experiencing this.

22755710.jpg

good luck!!!! personatly i use maaaany fruits.. i sell a lot of items from gmb's from my wall as i have nooo time visiting and frankly i can't buy everything.. I just have to pick the ones i really like and i WILL use in the future.. and of course only once..

so Im not the only one I also sell a lot of fruits all of them actually

oh yeah, me too i sell all my fruit but i also try to collect as many of the free items as possible and sell them all.

free items include:

the daily free gifts
digging
hideeni's stuff that he likes to give us

also, i buy tons of gmbs and sell them all back sometimes and make more money that way too.. but you have to be careful of that cuz that backfires once in awhile.

I also do that but it doesnt seem to be effective. I think the more money we get to gather the more expensive the items will be

I spend all my money by the end of the week too. I am generally able to buy all the shop items each week though. Things I do to maximize cash:

Have as many friends as possible -- visiting really does add up quickly, especially if they are stinky with flies.

Plant only fruit trees that yield 85 coin items. If I get an apple or a coconut tree, I pull it up and keep planting until I get something better like a cupcake tree. Also plant as many fruit trees as you can stand. This is a great money maker.

I try to only spend cc on items that will increase the amount of coins I earn -- like the garden fairies.

I also occasionally binge buy golden mystery boxes and immediately sell back all the items. Like Smorkle says, this earns big cash about 3 out of 4 times, so be careful and stop if it starts to backfire.

Also, even though you aren't supposed to, I opened a second account. I genuinely play my second character and lover her to death, but the two of them together can combine their power and earn a bit more than just one.

Oh, and you can also try to snag very rare items when you see them and then sell back on the forums for a lot of profit. I'm pretty sure this is the main strategy of some very rich pets I know. I once sold a fox plushie and got very rich! Then after a month, I had spent it all. Smile

oh! one more thing!!!! claim as many shovels as possible!!! it's amazing how many can you get by reselling digging stuff!!!

oh yeah! the shovels...and the rainbow fish too. i think the fish are only 66 coins though. but they are free so whatevers.
nancy, i sent you a f/r.

I sell, all my items I haven't used in a while and all the items I think are ugly. I sell all my fruits, hideeni items, and all the gmb items I have had for like 2 years. I also try to just buy the cheapest food for my pet. My pet has a budget!! She only has 2,356 coins haha. Anyways Good luck!!