Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

It's too quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Okay, I'm awake now.

Listen everyone, we need to wake this place up. I know that it seems like there is not a lot of action around here lately, people have final exams, and real life is a pain, but PSFC is still alive and we need to work together to make sure that everyone who has ever posted here should have a reason to come back. So, let's get active and post. I know that a lot of times people are motivated by prizes and stuff, and I wish I had some neat-o PS goodies to offer, but as it stands I don't have much of anything.

Besides that, the true reward should really be that this forum continues to grow and prosper. So, spread the word, let your friends know that we are here and ready for fun.

Okay, now that I got that off my chest...let's turn this around. Start new threads, try to refrain from spamming, but there must be some exciting things to chat about. After all, 'summer's here and the time is right, for dancing in the street!' congratulations

Awwww...

Well this place always had it's ups and donws! But i refuse to let it go honey! congratulations

I'll always be here!!!! And i aaaaalways like to make new friends!!!!

See you all in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

count me INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! ill always be here..love this forum tho its a bit hard in my side, esp now as my kids grow, different issues and problems arise. It is difficult to know how to handle some situations and sometimes it is just good to have an outlet for frustration...if i got frustrated ill come here and have a chat with anybody , hihihih..

common everybody!!! lets keep the forum moving again!!!

i have 2 girls and my youngest is a boy. my eldest is 5 and the 2nd one is 3 years old, they are both in the stage of being curious, one time i saw my 2 girls playing the mosquito racket and the younger girl put her hand inside and she shouted, jump and cried too much, ahhhh...i cant control my temper i beat them..coz that time i was carrying my lil boy as he was crying too much and he wants to sleep. I already hide this rocket in one place wehre I think they can never see, but once their Curiosity attack, like for example i hide this racket in the cabinet, they will open the cabinet and they will start checking whats inside. If i let them play my laptop and if its need to be charge they are the one who will plug it in the outlet..which is really dangerous. Sad really these past few days im having severe headache coz of my 2 girls...im trying to talk to them in a nice way why i beat them, why im angry, trying to let them understand why im angry.. they will listen but after how many minutes they will start giving me again another headache...oouuufffff!!!

I'm always up for it...I love this place congratulations but I think my net connection might end anytime...and I might disappear for a week or two...or more!!

yes I noticed that too coming back it's so sad