Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

looking for the new digging items

i am looking for charmed clock outfit and other recent digging items, as i dont have any luck with it,,kindly help, i can pay in 999, 3333 and 5999's thanks!

Check your door, Chay!

Laughing

What else do you need? I don't keep the extras for very long, but may have a gray wizard costume if you need that one. Will have to check.

Edit: Yep, I do have an extra gray wizard. Do you want it?

I have the lucky hat so if you need anything any week please send me a note to find you one Smile

Do you need an other?

SashaGirl wrote:
Check your door, Chay!

Laughing

What else do you need? I don't keep the extras for very long, but may have a gray wizard costume if you need that one. Will have to check.

Edit: Yep, I do have an extra gray wizard. Do you want it?

yay! ur great suzanne!!! i got it..oh yes the wizard one, how much do i need to pay for it? tnx a lot xx

elfinshadow wrote:
Do you need one more clock outfiit chay? Smile

if u have spare ok, i will pay for it, i will give it to my daughter Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
I have the lucky hat so if you need anything any week please send me a note to find you one Smile

Do you need an other?

actually im not updated with the digging anymore and no idea which one is new..since i dont have any luck with it, i dont have the patience to spend time digging...n digging...n getting the same old stuff...

chay wrote:
..oh yes the wizard one, how much do i need to pay for it? tnx a lot xx?

Just sent the wizard outfit. No payment necessary - Sasha just dug it up. Didn't cost me a thing.

@tiddly: actually yes, anything from recent. i dont know where to find the up-to-date list of the digging items... Ashamed

I am going through the blog and sending you everything from this year's digging stuff. I found them all in past blog entries. Prepare yourself for a little gift bomb.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am going through the blog and sending you everything from this year's digging stuff. I found them all in past blog entries. Prepare yourself for a little gift bomb.

you are really great yvette! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH....from the bottom of my heart! THAT IS TOO MUCH, LOVEYAH!

pos rep added