Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

I miss you all.. ^^

Wew.. the old link that was saved on my laptop (finally I got it back) is not working, and every time im trying to type PSFCforum.com, i can't find the site.... :/ I just realized that the domain had changed..
Im back now from a very very very long vacation.. so many thing that happened.

First, my laptop has been broken ( but its fixed now ), then I got suspended (no work, no money... ) I got sick, well Urinary track infection (not too serious), I got an accident a month ago, had been hit by a motorbike ( luckily, no serious injury found, only swollen leg and big bruises... but, if I got many misfortune.. I had this many blessings too..
on my birthday, I got a surprise date from my boss and friend and also from someone special... I had this wonderful gits and greetings, and officially last week, I got enrolled in a university (again) to pursue what I really want.. Hotel and Restaurant Management..

but lastly, I found the new domain of this site..( I am too shy to ask though were friends in FB )

I missed you all.. ^_^

Glad you found your way back to us. We're really sorry that this happened to some of our users. There is now a PSFC link on facebook, which you can read about here.

Sorry to hear about the accidents and sickness, but am glad to see that you are safe and healthy.

hey ayah! we missed u too...sorry to hear about ur accidents n sickness, hope u feel better now..dont eat too much salty, and drink more water. nice to see u back ..

So glad you managed to find us again hun

Please dont ever feel embarrassed to ask anything on facebook though hun, we will always do anything we can to help

Sorry to hear you have been having such a rough time recently, hope your luck starts changing now xxx

glad to see you back hun! xx you know you can ask us anything so no worries congratulations xx

great to see you again aya!! i'm glad you're still in one piece! poor thing!
happy belated birthday to you as well. i'm glad you have so many special people in your life! i can relate to your laptop situation...i just got mine back a few weeks ago!
...and you know, as the girls have mentioned above, you can ask us anything without feeling embarrassed ....you can send me a message on fb too if you ever need anything. *hugz*

That happened to me, too. I couldn't remember the old link >. It's nice to have you back