Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

I hate this... my house is flooded..

well, when me and friend decides to rent this place... we said "wow, this place is awesome!! its big and has 2 bedroom.. I love it...".. but, I am not prepared for the disaster that might came..
I though that this place is quite comfy... living on my own and being independent... but then I am hating this house now...

I can't believed it 2 nights ago when this storm came... I was so calm and I though that it would not be that bad... but after 2 hours of raining none stop.. water finally fill our house its about 3 inches from the floor... so me and my friends put our things up stairs... and then when we woke up in the morning, water finally subside... so we clean the house.. but then last night it rained again and I though since the rain was not that hard water wont come inside, so I sleep soundly, but then this morning, when I woke my eyes can't believed that our house became a fishing pond... :'( and I am not worrying about food because we have breads and coffee.. I though being stranded in the rain was the worst but now I realized being stranded in your own house w/out food and not being able to USE THE BATHROOM ( you know what I mean ) is the worst.. and I can't keep it together anymore...

This is my first time experiencing this.. :/ and the flood outside is almost waist level,..:/

dsc06710.jpg

dsc06711.jpg

This is the worst scenario ever... not being able to use the bathroom when you needed it the most.. water finally went out and its time for some cleaning... geez, its a hard week for me...

geeeezzz!!! yeah i know and i understand how u feel, we've been experiencing the same when we're still in the philippines, its very usual and common especially if there's a very strong typhoon. we have a 3 storey house in the philippines and we have to put all the furnitures and other stuffs in 2nd floor if the water is coming in. in the 3rd floor, the water is coming inside too cause of the strong wind, a lot of hard work, indeed! and the worst of it all is yes...the bathroom, u cant even use it!!!

im still watching the news and this tropical storm "FALCON" is very strong, the said typhoon instead of expected to leave the Philippine by Sunday, it will buzz off earlier which will be today, the reason is bcoz the typhoon gained speed..god bless the philippines!!!

Yes the typhoon is gone now and its time to make some cleaning..
well, this is my first time experiencing this kind of situation because in Laguna we're not experiencing any flood.. congratulationscongratulations

at least that's a fortunate! congratulations it would have been a looot worse! Think possitive! Everything will be allright!

Wow! That's bad!! o_O I hope everything will be okay , and the water will recede soon! How did you guys manage?