Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Firefly in a jar! (and venice rant)

Firefly in a jar is amazing!!!!! Apart from good looking it also moves!!!!! Have you saw it going aaaall around your room??? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

As for the 12.000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (especially compaiting to the more pretty last year 5.000 or 6.000!!!!) is a joke!!! Were are we supposed to put the Gindola??!!!! the is no water! And if you make your floor water then were will you put the bench???????

Btw.. Aren't the other tickets suposed to be with coins too??

regardless of those too i really like this (veeery expensive ) week!

i agree with both lucky.
the fireflies in a jar are fun. the first time they moved across the room i went --> hee hee.

as for the vacation packages, yeah, way too expensive even for me!

Well, if the venice ticket is 12000 coins only for a few days, I think we should buy it before it changes to cc :S

I'm leaving tomorrow for holidays, so I have to finish packing, but I will find some time to make visits and clean dirty pets. Ursula wants holidays too congratulations

I bought it and love it, the Venice package. I absolutely refuse to buy the England and India packages they really are too pricy. I think 12,000 coins is a bit of a stretch, but considering two outfits, wallpapers, decorations and floor, the price is pretty reasonable considering how much we have to pay for some of the stuff by itself.

This week is expensive, but lucky for me, I don't necessarily need it all. I would have loved the Sari from the India package, but I'm not about to pay 45 ccs for it.

I just logged in today. and it turns out I won in a competition where I was gifted the Venice items. Also a few days back someone gifted me the Bus from the England package? I'd wanted that, lol. I was wondering where they got it...but seems like there was a hack?! Not sure.

@smorkle: thank you for the UNBELIEVABLE surprise...I think you're out to get me, aren't you? lol *hugs* I have no words really, when it comes to you. :/ YOU are unbelievable!

Guest Guest
The only issue I have with the fireflies in a jar is that when you place it somewhere and you want to take a picture it totally messes it up because it moves to where you don't want it. *lol* But it is fun!

i will admit 12.000 coins is far far too much for a package like that, to be honest i dont even think the items are that nice

When I visited Mayor te Jar moved and I almost jumped.As for te Venice ticket, I think it is nice and buy it.

elfinshadow wrote:
I just logged in today. and it turns out I won in a competition where I was gifted the Venice items. Also a few days back someone gifted me the Bus from the England package? I'd wanted that, lol. I was wondering where they got it...but seems like there was a hack?! Not sure.

@smorkle: thank you for the UNBELIEVABLE surprise...I think you're out to get me, aren't you? lol *hugs* I have no words really, when it comes to you. :/ YOU are unbelievable!

Most likelly a hack.. Be very carefull with hacked items.. They cause problems beyond imagination.. Many people that got them gifted couldn't log in or when they tried to sold it stuck and many more things.. Because it's not of the "official" problem you can not ever know what will happen.. There is nothing you can do now but be carefull in the future and try to avoid them.. I was sent a hacked item once and I couldn't log in for 2-3 days.. And I had serious lagging etc.. I managed to sold it after all but it took days for things to go back to normal..

yellownancy wrote:
The only issue I have with the fireflies in a jar is that when you place it somewhere and you want to take a picture it totally messes it up because it moves to where you don't want it. *lol* But it is fun!

I had the same problem. Go to another room. Go back in but be prepared.. Open your chest instantly! The moment you do that the jar is where it should be (/or you can simply open your chest and just move it where it belongs )

The camera button is next to the chest icon. Close the chest and very fast press the camera! And voila! congratulations