Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Who wants a Blue LE Airplane?

Since, Xavier and Tiddly Winks have been out flying today, what's say I do a little LE giveaway? I will give those who can't afford the Tuesday Limited Edition airplane one.

Only catch, you gotta fulfill all PSFC requirements and post in this thread. It will only be around today, so let me know before the day is out and I will send you a plane. Smile Sound good?

They are loads of fun, and I am certain every pet would simply love to have one.

I can afford it but this a very thoughtfull idea!!!!! It's one of the best limited itams in a loooooooong time!! I'm abot to open a thread about it!!!! Thank you Yvette!!!

And rep added!

thank you for offering hun but one of my friends already gifted me one this morning

Two planes have been sent out to the two who posted here. Smile

Anyone else want a plane??? They are really fun.

Really??! Thank you!!!!! I love that LE!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Have I ever told you you're an angel?? Smile

Is there anything I could help you with??

Nothing that I can think of....just soaring in to drum up a little action around here. Mwahahaha.

ME! I want the plane... it looks cool but i don't have any money left in buying the venetian thingy...

You are so generous! I bought an airplane, but did want to send you a huge smile for your kindness. And a rep point as well.

Esperia, check your door. And before I close this, I'm going to tell you that I did something very wicked today.

Four words: Steph, check your door!!!!!!!