Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Wizard school week!!

I actually like the items!! so many cute things like all the outfits, i love the looney and cute witch wigs! and i love the potions congratulations

I really like the items too, find it amusing how they have had to change the names of some of the items, even though we can all tell what they are meant to be...i.e. the sorting hat has been called the house hat lol

yaaaaaaaaay HP week congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I am soooooo happy congratulations but well I'm was expecting little more Ashamed I like only few items very much and they are almost all in Cash Shop Sad but I like all items but not that much how I'm was expecting cause I am HUGE HP fan and have reed all books few times each book and last one I have read 9 times and every time it is more interesting then before congratulationsSmile but I am happy that we have finally got our HP week congratulations xD

Would of liked to of had a house elf though, how cute would it of been to have a dobby doll or even a dobby petling?

I'm not excited, we've already had a Harry Potter week, and I know they are doing it because the movie opens next week. I just can't get excited about themes that they repeat. I know that a lot of people like Harry Potter, myself included, but all the clothes are CC items, and although I have a bunch of CC items of old, I am not thrilled about another bleeping bundle deal. Sad

The other items are rather cute, tho'.

yeah congratulationsSmile I would also love some of horcruxes congratulationsSmile and Dumbledore painting Smile also would love Gryffindors sword congratulationsSmile and Dobby and Hermiones beaded handbag with all items inside congratulationsSmile xD

i am in love with new items love harry potter

They are growing on me though. Especially the clothes. I broke down and bought five bundles and really love the outfits. Three of the five were the goofy one, which still leaves me to question why it is these are always put in the bundles. Pets only need one of each, if that, and the bundles really take away and cause people to spend unnecessary money.

I have to give them a lot of credit for their attention to detail, though. I am tempted to have Tiddly Winks eat a mushroom so I can see the detail on the outfits better.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm not excited, we've already had a Harry Potter week, and I know they are doing it because the movie opens next week.

I thought that was a general wizard week? Dont think they actually had HP themed items did they? Then again the way my memory is I could be wrong lol

OMG I'M GONNA DIE! I LOVE THIS WEEK! I WANT EVERYTHING IN IT ! HAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG! SORRY I'M A DIE HARD POTTER FAN! LMAO! WOW I'M SO EXCITED! I THINK I'M GONNA START SAVING UP FROM NOW ON! WOW WOW WOW .... I HOPE I CAN GET ALL THE OWO OR SO ITEMS AND NOT BE AWAY! WOW!

WOW WOW WOW hahah sorry i'm too excited hahaha...I have never wanted to be playing for a week so bad!! This is awesome! Harry Potter wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! hahaha

thank you for posting this ^^ Wow wow wow I can hardly wait!!!!

NO COINS CLOTHES!!!!?!?!??!!?

A little dissapointed. It could be a LOT better. Just love the candles the hat and the potions.

The CC clothes are worth it this time though, or I may be a little biased. I don't know. lol I spent my last free 5999s trading for the wizard prodigy one! XD I love it!! I'm going to try and get whatever I can this week xD

The clothes are awesome!! ^^ And I love the Hermione doll, she's so cute!!